For Those of You who like music that doesn't rip your brain apart...

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by FortuneTeller, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

That first song sounds familiar. I wonder if they worked together at some point.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  2. Sounds eerily similar but this guy is from Ireland and the others were from Denver I believe.

Good stuff though no matter what. :cool:

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Cool. I like kpop

Hari Seldon likes this.
  4. I don't like the music but the girls are cute. :)

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. This is something real cool I’ve come across.

6. Great song. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Overnight likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  8. easymon1

easymon1

Who played the guitar solo in the Eagles' Hotel California and is he still active?

https://www.quora.com/Who-played-th...agles-Hotel-California-and-is-he-still-active

Who played the guitar solo in the Eagles' Hotel California and is he still active?
    15 Answers

Joe Walsh and Don Felder did all the harmony parts, during the verses, not just Don Felder. Also during the solo Don Felder plays the first section. When Don Felder finishes Joe Walsh comes in. You can tell when Joe Walsh comes in because he lays into a blistering Chuck Berry type lick which he ends with one of his signature quick slides from one note to the next to another position. After Joe Walsh finishes his solo, he and Don Felder trade licks for a bit, and then go into the final outro harmony arpeggios.

I posted a couple of links to two guys who were present for the recording of Hotel California, who give a pretty good account of who played what…

Here’s a clip of Joe Walsh talking about the guitar parts in Hotel California.

KCalhoun likes this.
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I like the Eagles "Dirty Laundry" song

#10     Jun 23, 2021
    easymon1 likes this.