For those of you that trade options

Discussion in 'Options' started by cashmoney69, Aug 2, 2006.

1. I responding to a post in which you referenced mine to talk down to the thread participants. It's akin to putting words in my mouth[post].

Next time, quote someone else.

And yeah, I am all those things. I can think of at least a dozen women who would agree 100%.

#31     Aug 12, 2006
  2. Listen chief. It's obvious this board is full of beginners (I used Arnie as an extreme example) who are totally clueless and think they can get away trading options without much understanding. And it's also obvious that a number of posters (who should know better) on this site agree with that point of view. You know very well that options are very complex and having some understanding of managing risk is important, so don't shit on my posts when I'm simply stating the obvious and using simple examples to get through to these characters. I'm not even talking about models here.
    Daddy's boy

#32     Aug 12, 2006
  3. Don't worry, I will. And I'm not "talking down" to anyone, simply offering an example to support my point of view. Not everyone here has an understanding of options the way you do. It might pay for you to consider some of the others who come here to learn - not all are rocket scientists. Oh yeah, thanks for your helpful commentary.
    Daddy's boy

#33     Aug 12, 2006
  4. Mea culpa. My apologies.

#34     Aug 12, 2006
  5. No problem.
    Best
    Daddy's boy

#35     Aug 12, 2006
  6. I guess all I can really offer is a hardy, heartfelt,

fuck you, asshole.

#36     Aug 13, 2006
  7. Relax, I got your back :)

#37     Aug 13, 2006
  8. I don't think anyone did other than optionsfreak, who I'm sure has now left the building. Perhaps the extreme sarcasm embedded in my "no greeks" cheerleading post was once again too subtle to be noticed at first glance? :D

BTW, I'd have to disagree that volatility is a greek but I know what you mean.

MoMoney

#38     Aug 13, 2006
  9. Tanx, bradda. :)

#39     Aug 13, 2006
  10. bjg

bjg

Out of interest, is your system mechanical or discretionary?

#40     Aug 13, 2006