For those concerned about Rearden M's disappearence:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rearden Metal, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Hope your lawyer gets you out. If he needed H to fight depression, so be it, court hopefully will be leniant. And for the haters, fuck you, walk in the man's shoe first before you cast your stone (to mix metaphors). Good Luck RM.

#21     Sep 21, 2008
  2. I wish you a speedy recovery. I have had some hard times this year, you will make it through it.

#22     Sep 21, 2008
  3. Thanx MVIC & everyone else who expressed their best wishes. And to Bighitter's alias dejour: Perhaps if you didn't jump to absurd conclusions all the time, you could have been a successful trader. How the fuck could RM trade prop if he was a CONVICTED felon, ya ahabal sharmuta.

#23     Sep 21, 2008
  4. You know how it is RM - it's all about the money, and unfortunately that means prosecuting you. It's a very well run business. Heroin prices must stay artificially inflated and that won't happen unless people like you get arrested. Sucks man.

#24     Sep 21, 2008
  5. Thanks RM, I just read your article, fits me pretty much. I was on the verge of being addicted to Vicodin here last year but I realized it and quit the stuff... close call really..

Again thanks for checking in with your friends here on ET.

#25     Sep 21, 2008
  6. Leave the country dude.

You have the money and you can trade anywhere. And you're not tied down with a wife and kids.

Move to a country that doesn't lock up people for having a health issue.

I hope everything works out for you - what they are doing to you is very unjust.

#26     Sep 21, 2008
  7. As a former addict, I wish you the best of luck staying out of jail. And when you are a free man, as you will be eventually, make sure you stay clean!

#27     Sep 21, 2008
  8. Why so serious?

On a truly serious note - cast stones if you have no vice in your life.

Don't take this personally, because I don't know you that well; generally speaking, I've found the people so willing to judge, and especially the ones inclined to do so quickly, have this simple paradigm view of the world that is 'black and white.'

Guess what? The world is shades of gray, my friend....shades of gray.

Hey RM: I wish you nothing but success in doing whatever it takes to kick your unhealthy addictions and replace them with healthy ones.

We all fall down. We all pay the price for our mistakes in various ways.

Get healthy and well. Tomorrow and every morning is a brand new start. One day at a time.

#28     Sep 21, 2008
  9. One things for sure, there is NOTHING more annoying in this world than a Heroin junkie who can't support their own habit.

I take it RM didn't have that problem, I'll give him credit for that.

#29     Sep 21, 2008
  10. ptunic

ptunic

RM, I've always enjoyed reading your posts, hope you are free soon and don't look back.

Btw as a fellow libertarian/objectivist I of course love the Rynd reference :)

Best wishes.

#30     Sep 21, 2008