For the love of Khrysos, what happened to gold?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by tmarket, Dec 17, 2009.

1. You know that they are wrong for buying gold (now)

I know that they are freekin out of their minds in their analysis.

All I can say is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

#21     Dec 22, 2009

2. excellent post

and welcome back ghost

#22     Dec 22, 2009
  3. Yes, contrary to the history of human civilization, all of the sudden, gold has no value.

Thank you for the revelation!

#23     Dec 22, 2009
  4. As Wyckoff and Livermore said well you want to be selling when everyone says buy and vice versa. Seriously how many people were pimpin gold on tv, retired washed up actors, commericals on the radio, just ridiculous. I still belive the long term is up but never buy at the high, buy on a pullback we all know that, or should.

#24     Dec 22, 2009
  5. You should take a look at Netherlands and then re-evaluate your view. Legalizing or Decriminalizing drugs is not about supporting & promoting drugs use and drug habits. It is the same concept as to why Prohibition had to be abolished.

#25     Dec 22, 2009
  6. You group all addicts together. Trust me I have personally known many as well. There are functional ones, alcholics, drug addicts and there are street bums and the like. Legalize marijuana sure, cocaine and heroin, not sure about that.

Many European countries do fine with a policy of decriminilization or legalization of marijuana including CZ, where I am on holiday. Go to the red light district of Amersterdam there is no more crime until you get to the street bum junkie areas.

Giving more time to weed dealer than sex criminals is a fucking joke! Reagan's War on Drugs is freakin' joke . The DEA admits the are losing the War on Drugs, and they never were winning. How did Prohibition work out? Made Capone a rich man it did.

RM has stately openly he has suffered from depression, many ppl self medicate because the effects from legal drugs are worse than illegal.

#26     Dec 22, 2009
  7. Hey, I know my credibility has been shattered because I've only been correct on my calls around 80% of the time, but right here, right now is another great entry point to get long gold. I just bought more.

Current spot price: $1111.70

Looking to exit some when it trades ~$1145 in a few days, and holding the rest for longer term.

#27     Jan 20, 2010
  8. Silver has taken an even bigger hit today, but is at support.

#28     Jan 20, 2010
  9. This consolidation phase in gold is painful being long theta. Thats all I can say.

#29     Jan 20, 2010
  10. jj90

jj90

This consolidation is getting just painful. Being adding since a few weeks back but the break of 1115 and USD strength isn't making this look good.

#30     Jan 21, 2010