For the love of god

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Im averaging in in my retirement account like 8% more in equities every 600 pts or so (so like every 48 hrs haha). If it doesnt work Im stockpiling canned goods and ammunition as a hedge

#31     Oct 9, 2008
  2. Cut me once cut me twise

NO THANKS

#32     Oct 9, 2008
  3. This is a great washout that has been needed for some time. Study the other panics to get a perspective on this one. All panics share many similar traits, this one being no different. This time around, there are a lot more whiners.

#33     Oct 9, 2008
  4. this thread has got to be one of the funniest...

lol,

yeah it will go lower.

#34     Oct 9, 2008
  5. Great opportunities setting up. All about preserving capital. Stocks are hammered and will setup - sooner as in weeks or later as in a couple years - for amazing low risk/reward gains.

Just got to make sure one has enough powder dry around.

#35     Oct 9, 2008

6. [​IMG]

Seriously though, Ben needs to warm-up that helicopter of his. He will inflate us out of this - just watch. $5 gum here we come!

#36     Oct 9, 2008
  7. ARGH!! sounds like work :(

#37     Oct 9, 2008
  8. it's too late to move out your investments in 401k. The investment accounts are not leveraged, so at this point you are better off just hang on for the ride.

Market is in panic, so be rational. And for those who are trading highly leveraged without a tight stop, they are all probably wiped out or liquidated at this point.

#38     Oct 9, 2008
  9. We have been running on premium for to many years, over priced houses, credit cards maxed out, loans, etc.. The U.S. economy will be wiped out and we will start from the floor. Get out your depression glasses and stack up on PB&J's this was meant to be.. we lived like animals for to long, time for a reality check

#39     Oct 9, 2008
  10. Stocks are going back to 1995 price levels.

#40     Oct 9, 2008