For the first time in my adult life im really proud of my country.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Dec 8, 2010.

1. It's amazing these idiots keep slurring the same stupidity here, and throughout the media. It's as if they all get a memo in the morning that tells them what the hot button key words and phrases are for the day.

But hence the mind of a liberal, the government is the slave master.

#11     Dec 8, 2010
  2. Thats downright plagiarism. That was from the Greenwald film on what Murdoch does with his hosts every morning.

#12     Dec 8, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's certainly true enough. There those who are preoccupied with another country's politics.

#13     Dec 8, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

If it makes you feel better i stole the thread title from Michelle Obama, but it was basically just to stick it to her and Obama.

#14     Dec 8, 2010
  5. I was referring to Bugs take on memos.

#15     Dec 8, 2010
  6. Well, for the first time in my life I truly believe we've gone so far off the rails that we're not going to get back on. Least not without some serious f'n pain down the road. This just isn't sustainable, not at all. The spending, the greed, the sense of entitlement by all, the self righteous indignation, the complete unwillingness to show any sense of gratitude, the accepted corruption at all levels of government and business, and most of all the, I got mine, fuck you attitude that prevails at nearly every level of our social strata. Just won't work long term. Not only will it fail, it should fail.

#16     Dec 8, 2010