For the ding dongs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EtfTraderLives, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Your a lunatic and so far off in the way you see things. Thats what the Internet does to insane people who sit there all day staring at it and getting emotionally involved - you can't see reality.

I can assure you, I am not one of those other idiots. Really, get a life and get some fresh air - you obviously need it.

Oh and by the way, ES made a new high. So I think you should STFU and remove that butt plug and swing long or you'll end up blowing your account yet again.

#41     Aug 6, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lunatic? Oh you've done it now!
    Staring at the internet uh? I am feeling a little funny. You think that's the cause. Too much staring?

Can't I just take a deep breath or something, it's hot outside.

#42     Aug 6, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

'Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here.'

#43     Aug 7, 2008
  4. How does that butt plug feel up your arse today?. A new high over the last 3 weeks too. Higher lows, higher highs. Hey, can you read a chart numbnuts?

Next week that butt plug goes in further. Maybe if you fart and go long it will feel better.

#44     Aug 8, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF I were short I suppose it would be a little uncomfortable, but I'm NOT.

As I've said before I DON'T CARE WHICH WAY THE MARKET GOES.

I'm just making fun of your stupid, self important, useless predictions. That's all.

#45     Aug 8, 2008
  6. Idiots! Nothing but fucking idiots on here. Like I said, makes my job so much easier to read you fools.

#46     Aug 8, 2008
  7. Oh look ding dongs. ES cracks a new 4 week high. Looks like that butt plug is firmly wedged in your a$$ you daytrading bear fool.

#47     Aug 11, 2008