For the ding dongs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EtfTraderLives, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

2. xednise

xednise

People skills are usually required to convince people to consider your side of an issue. In your case, good luck with that.

#22     Jul 29, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet there are folks here who do day trade AND make a few bucks despite your opinion AND without paying any attention to you.

Given your obvious disposition, I bet that just burns your butt.

#23     Jul 29, 2008
  4. Who cares. Nobody takes anyone seriously on this turd of a website. Your all idiots looking for a quick score off someone else's back. Face it, 90% can't think for themselves.

Idiots. All idiots!

And then question why there are TONS of topic views on my posts. Why? Because those who know what I am talking about and follow know I am right. Looks like all you LOSERS who dont listen will just miss out. Boo hoo!

EliteTrader moderators dont know a good thing when they see it.

This is hilarious. There are more people following this thread after it has been put in Chit Chat than all the other threads today. Shows you what the visitors of this site are REALLY LOOKING FOR and that the moderators are WRONG.

#24     Jul 29, 2008
  5. secxces

secxces

Wow. You are too cool buddy.Too Cool. Pathetic.

#25     Jul 29, 2008

6. Once again, ET provides amazing contrary indicator timing.
    And the mods moved this thread to "Chit Chat"?

:D

#26     Jul 30, 2008
  7. GTS

GTS

Did ES hit 1324? I must have missed it....

#27     Jul 30, 2008
  8. Once again I am proven right with an extraordinary call with a gap up in ESU8 and the markets running.

I would not be short 1278 ESU8 because it is likely the same scenario is going to happen again tomorrow - gap up and run.

#28     Jul 30, 2008
  9. Yeah, about right now those dumbasses who decided to turn their ignore OFF are now quietly turning them ON.

Anyone who "sees things" in candlesticks and mandelbrot sets are only fooling themselves like a drunk telling stories AFTER THE FACT.

Ever see a billionaire Japanese rice farmer or a billionaire fractal geometry expert?

AHAHAHAHA!

#29     Jul 30, 2008
  10. Market looking like it is suckin' in bear ding dongs at 1278 ES today.

#30     Jul 31, 2008