For the ding dongs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EtfTraderLives, Jul 28, 2008.

1. If you stop calling members names along with stopping the antagonistic baiting messages for arguments that are couple with your market analysis...

Your threads most likely will not be closed due to those you want to argue with (baiting for such) showing up giving you an argument.

For example of not baiting for arguments and not baiting moderators to shut down your threads...

Mark

#11     Jul 29, 2008
  2. You short at 1257, you will get your a$$ handed to you. Like I said in my previous thread (that got closed), we are going UP. This is the start of the second wave into 1320 land. Time frame? Give it by the end of this week.

Have a nice bullish week. To the rest of you, blow me.

#12     Jul 29, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

:D

agree that is the next move as well.

#13     Jul 29, 2008
  4. Anyone who sees the value of my calls the past 3 weeks knows where I am coming from. To those who don't, you post crap like this. I don't have to explain myself at all. You either take the call for what it is, or shove it up your ass.

Read the previous thread and you will know my analysis has been dead on. Then, question what was more important, the call or the idiots who showed up to taunt. You tell me, old wise candlestick reader. LOL

#14     Jul 29, 2008
  5. To all my naysayers in my previous thread and in this one who disagreed with me, I take your analysis with a grain of ostrich poopie.

You all fail to see the intermediate term and focus too much on the short run clouding your judgement, overtrading, giving up $$$$ in slippage and commisions.

Daytraders are idiots that are in it for the gamble out of bad habit just like a crack junkie who spends time at the horse races and can't let go. IDIOTS!

The markets look to me like they are going to gap up tomorrow and run HARD. I would NOT be taking home any short positions or be bear bias!

#15     Jul 29, 2008
  6. To All The Trolls I've Know Before

(sung to the tune of "To All The Girls I've Loved Before")

To all the trolls I’ve know before
    Who traveled in and of ET
    I’m not glad they came along
    I dedicate this song

And may I say I’ve know the worst
    Thanks for being such idiots
    We owe you nothing, you know

They try to make market calls
    And any time someone tries to say
    Stop being such blowhards
    They just get carried away

Who traveled in and of ET
    I’m not glad they came along
    I dedicate this song

They try to make market calls
    And any time someone tries to say
    Stop being such blowhards
    They just get carried away

#16     Jul 29, 2008
  7. If you didn't call people "ding dongs,
    maybe some would take you more seriously.

As for the 1324 prediction, I already said that on another thread (1320's, I said) a few days ago, but I left out the insulting comment.

Good luck to you.

#17     Jul 29, 2008