For the ding dongs take 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EtfTraderLives, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

These silly thread titles remind me of:

My Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling

When I was a little biddy boy
    My grandma bought me a cute little toy
    Two Silver bells on a string
    She told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling

My Ding-A-Ling My Ding-A-Ling won't you play with My Ding-A-Ling
    My Ding-A-Ling My Ding-A-Ling won't you play with My Ding-A-Ling

When I was little boy In Grammar school
    Always went by the very best rule
    But Evertime the bell would ring
    You'd catch me playing with my ding-a-ling

Once while climbing the garden wall,
    Slipped and fell had a very bad fall
    I fell so hard I heard birds sing,
    But I held on to My ding-a-ling

Once while swimming cross turtle creek
    Man them snappers right at my feet
    Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
    with both hands holding my dingaling

Now this here song it ain't so bad
    Prettiest little song that you ever had
    And those of you who will not sing
    must be playing with your on Ding-a-ling

2. Its mighty evident Lucrum is a thread stalker. He's been hating on every thread I've started the past month. He's so stupid that he thinks I'm someone else and is starting to see things like a drunk emptying a fifth of bacardi.

Perhaps its because he chooses to be bearish and in denial. Has no life and chooses to spend all his time on Internet message boards poo poo-ing people. Or worse yet, chooses to take it out on anything that goes against his bias when he has a losing day.

Poor sap.

I suggest stepping away from the computer and enjoying life. Its too short you know.

And to those that are listening, just stay long and hold. We are at the bottom of an intermediate trend that will take us much higher to the second wave at 1324 ES I discussed earlier.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do you just make up this shit as you go along?

Where did I say I was bearish?

4. Lucrum you have NO, ZERO, NONE, ZIPPO, ZILCH, NADA credibility on this forum whatsover with your USELESS posts. All you do is go around and flame away at ANYTHING.

That is a SURE SIGN you are a LOSING trader that has nothing better to do than diss everyone who is DOING WELL IN TRADING.

Rather than LEARN, you choose to HATE. And that is a VERY BAD quality in LOSING TRADERS.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)I also post a P&L blotter every day, don't forget that.

2)Oh I'm not dissing the one's doing well, I'm just dissing you.

3)Learn what, from who, you?
    I don't don't hate you ETF, I'm just messing with you. Because your delusional self importance begs for it.

BTW what does the all knowing all seeing holy ETF liver predict the market will do tomorrow? Should I buy right here at ES 1282? Enlighten us mere mortals oh great one.

:D

6. I suggest ding dong you go long on Berskshire Hathaway and actually make 15% this year than be down 15%.

7. Oh look. Bershire Hathaway B shares are up 2.2% today and hit a new 8 day high since my call. Some people just know how to make money - others dont by daytrading for $50/day peanuts. :D