For the Dems: Hillary or Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Feb 21, 2008.

Who are you voting for?

1. I'm a racist, so I'm voting for Clinton

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I'm a sexist, so I'm voting for Obama

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. TGregg

TGregg

What? You missed a big part of his message, hope! Change *and* hope! Hope *and* change! Without change, there can be no hope. Without hope, there can be no change. Change and hope, hope and change. I am the candidate of change. I am the candidate of hope. We need change if we are to have hope for the future. Without change, we have no hope.

Hey Obama, if you use that you owe me $50 in writer's fees.

And it's hysterical to hear Mrs. Clinton rail on Obama about not saying anything. Last November there was some sort of international incident, and Clinton went on and on about how we needed immediate action. What sort of action was not discussed or implied. But it had to be fast, that was the important part. Not that it's her fault. The masses eat this stuff up. If the candidates won't put out empty soundbites, they won't get elected. We've twinkiefied politics - nothing but fluff and sugar anymore. Plus cream filling, if a male democrat gets the Oval Office.

#11     Feb 22, 2008
  2. you noticed that too huh? just look to see who his handlers are. big time globalist... CFR ... etc. you get the picture now. his whole meteoric rise to the dem front runner status was manufactured back in chicago. ryan had his personal papers unsealed.... this allowed obama easy pickins getting a senate seat. they wasted no time in annointing him as the next great hope. its all formulaic..... will be interesting to see where it ends up.

#12     Feb 22, 2008