For Serious Traders from Don Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All I can say is Oh Man!
    trash and bash is probably not the nicest thing to do, but Thank you to all the guys replying!

Don I find it great to see a guy like you, Gene, and all various insiders posting on this board. Keep up the good work.

I personally get a lot of value out of the discussions. Positive or not. I'm in the process of selecting and applying to different firms for my shot in trading. this board has been a valuable source.

Thanks to all of you.

#81     Oct 31, 2001
  2. You know, there's a reason Jerry Springer makes so much $$$. This stuff is fun to watch, no question about it.

For long time readers - Who was the guy that used to randomly post all that stuff about making all the money in NVDA? Everyone wanted Baron to add a feature to block him. That guy used to keep me entertained too.

#82     Oct 31, 2001
  3. Grabbit

Grabbit

What is this thing about popcorn and Coke? There is a slight mistake here.
    This is not the cinema......this is HOLLYWOOD!!

I've never seen so much ego-hyping answered by butt kissing concentrated on such a few pages in my entire life!

Oh boy...we are so kind to each other in this business...

Glad there is some bashing as well on this thread, or else I would simply be overwhelmed with emotions.:D

#83     Nov 1, 2001
  4. That was TradeRX = ShortnFool = DoggieHoser = many others

#84     Nov 1, 2001
  5. Thanks candle! I haven't seen him do his thing lately, but you've got to admit it got pretty amusing at times when he got going.

#85     Nov 1, 2001
  6. Grabbit

Grabbit

I agree. You gotta admit the guy can be very funny!

#86     Nov 1, 2001
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

The humor I like, and there's obviously a real intelligence going on behind there. But it's that nastiness that keeps muddying the waters...

#87     Nov 1, 2001
  8. TradeRX is a legendary trader. Rumor has it he is still around these parts. :cool:

He's one of the GOOD GUYS!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#88     Nov 1, 2001
  9. Yeah. He's a legend in his own mind.

#89     Nov 2, 2001
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

Ahhh yes, the NVDA King. What fond memories... :(

#90     Nov 2, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.