For Sale: Schooloftrade.com Advanced Course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CosmicChain, Nov 29, 2017.

1. You might get a better bid for a dvd of this
    [​IMG]

Macca1, fan27 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  2. I'm thinking , why so cheap at 4999, they could easily have asked 5000

Advice, demand to be paid in bitcoin, this way you attach some mojo to the offering. Once you say blockchain, thems the magic words, and millions of imbeciles instantly go bug eyed .

upload_2017-11-29_23-51-12.jpeg

Xela and toc like this.
  3. algofy

algofy

Did somebody say blockchain?

traderob likes this.
  4. Xela

Xela

Fraudsters, it seems - but they'll doubtless show up again, trading under other names (as they have done in the past): http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr7651-17

[Washington DC — The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) obtained a Consent Order against Defendants Joseph Dufresne (a/k/a/ Joseph James) and Megan Renkow (a/k/a Megan James), both of Palos Verdes Estates, California, and their companies, United Business Servicing, LLC and United Business Servicing, Inc. (collectively, United Business), doing business as SchoolofTrade.com (SoT), who were charged with fraud and other violations in connection with the offer and sale of futures trading strategies and systems.]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. motif

motif

Worthless garbage.

6. fan27

fan27

Ouch! I think that just killed any hope of CosmicChain catching a bid.

7. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

No need for the SEC to say this(or anything else about any other subject for that matter)... Only logic would do...

fan27 likes this.
  8. Im interested. PM me please

9. Don't know what's the big deal, I completed the course & that helped my understanding of price action to get better. For me personally , that's all I need to know.

#10     Nov 30, 2017