For Sale: Kevin Haggerty's Trading First-Hour Reversals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sadak, Aug 9, 2003.

1. I'm new around here, but I like you're style Super. I'm gonna be watching you.

#21     Aug 11, 2003
  2. Thanks the show has just begun.

#22     Aug 20, 2003
  3. Brice

Brice

I know Kevin, and he's the real deal.

I am not ripping on HAggerty, (I know nothing of his methods or success yet) but I get a kick out of him "preaching Fidelity CM like it is some big deal.."

Fidelity CM is a sell-side branch (as opposed to the research and position taking buy side) and the head traders dont position trade/ nor are they active in the markets. . It is a sell side desk and relays order flow from external customers to the floor via sales traders. I worked there a long time ago as an assistant and many of the traders their weren not even that good at reading the markets. Basically glorified order clerks that wine and dine clients.."
    Not that there is anything wrong with salestrading or FCM, but dont put" head of FCM!!!!" on your pedigree and and try to boost credibility in a daytrading arena. Its apples and oranges."

Head of FCM meant watch the branches exposure, and dont let any one trader blow himself up...

Having said that, I am curious about his methods, and would like to hear how they work independent of his "credentials." [/B][/QUOTE]

#23     Aug 21, 2003
  4. #24     Aug 22, 2003
  5. Herbs.

#25     Aug 26, 2003
  6. NKNY

NKNY

lol.......!

#26     Aug 26, 2003