For Sale: Kevin Haggerty's Trading First-Hour Reversals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sadak, Aug 9, 2003.

1. LOL :D

#11     Aug 10, 2003
  2. Sadak

Sadak

Sanjuro and Nkhoi -
    I was not aware of the reserve price concept. I will see if I can implement it.

Thanks

#12     Aug 10, 2003
  3. So, the person who started this thread - is this the original, or are you selling "copies" that you made from the original?

No response will obviously mean they are copies.

#13     Aug 10, 2003
  4. do not know about this item...... but in general , ebay auctions are full of bargains, cons and outright ripoffs.... buying on ebay is for people who love the thrill of a crapshoot. i guess then this item should get lots of bids.

#14     Aug 10, 2003
  5. Sadak

Sadak

Yes, its original - It says so in the description.

#15     Aug 10, 2003
  6. Yeah - That's another awesome line to tell the guy at customs - With a fake visa / passport, that is ... :p

~The Scientist

P.S: Sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything. But anybody trying to sell 'trading systems' on ET is just going to encounter trouble. It's just the way it is amongst elite traders... Don't take it personally... :)

#16     Aug 11, 2003

7. certainly you jest ! kevin haggerty was a top dog at fidelity for years. he has the pedigree and experience way beyond being a "day trader".

best,

surf

#17     Aug 11, 2003
  8. Give the guy a break. He placed a classified ad in the classifieds section and you're giving him a hard time. You of all people should be sensitive to others ruining your threads.

Thanks.

#18     Aug 11, 2003
  9. I applaud him for actually selling an original. But anyone who reads these boards for any amount of time knows that scam artists copy CD's and books and sell them. I don't care whether the system works or not - I don't want to see someone cheat and steal like that.

So, good luck selling it - I am sure you will have no problem. And, kudos for your honesty.

:D

#19     Aug 11, 2003
  10. I am not ripping on HAggerty, (I know nothing of his methods or success yet) but I get a kick out of him "preaching Fidelity CM like it is some big deal.."

Fidelity CM is a sell-side branch (as opposed to the research and position taking buy side) and the head traders dont position trade/ nor are they active in the markets. . It is a sell side desk and relays order flow from external customers to the floor via sales traders. I worked there a long time ago as an assistant and many of the traders their weren not even that good at reading the markets. Basically glorified order clerks that wine and dine clients.."
    Not that there is anything wrong with salestrading or FCM, but dont put" head of FCM!!!!" on your pedigree and and try to boost credibility in a daytrading arena. Its apples and oranges."

Head of FCM meant watch the branches exposure, and dont let any one trader blow himself up...

Having said that, I am curious about his methods, and would like to hear how they work independent of his "credentials."

#20     Aug 11, 2003