For Sale, Fully Mechanical Trading System for Trade Station

Discussion in 'Trading' started by annabellab, Sep 27, 2008.

1. >>The current portfolio I run the system on ranges from $10,000 to $50,000 in open positions at one time. There are 7 stocks and 2 futures in the sample portfolio. >>

As with all systems promoted, you are required to post audited results. Broker statements can be forged. Waiting...

#11     Oct 2, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'll give anyone a very simple mechanical system for trading the emini's if they donate $300 to St. Jude's Children's Research Center in Memphis and show me the receipt. The system is a trend following, overbought/oversold system that produces 88% winners and a high annual return. However, it has, on occassion huge drawdowns, I suspect if you followed it 100% mechanically you would eventually go broke, but I do know of people who have used the core of the system to build more robust systems from. I'll limit this to 5 people so that your not running each other out of business, as it does have liquidity limits on it..ie its far from being a perfect system. It's so imperfect in fact, I don't use it (due to the volatility in the system). So, there is some honesty in sales. I do not make any promise that the system will be profitable for you, however I'm fairly certain it would give you some direction to take your research in, and you COULD turn it into something decent for yourself, though not likely on an "as is" basis (ie..you will have to put some of your own effort and research into it after I give it to you). I have tested and traded the system on TradeStation in the past, and it did work with the problems mentioned above.

I would not want any of the money coming to me, just a simple fax of the receipt that you donated to St Jude's. I'd also accept a donation to the Shriners Hospital as well, although for obvious reasons cancer research/care is more near and dear to my heart.

#12     Oct 2, 2008

3. now that is how u sell a trading system :D

#13     Oct 4, 2008
  4. So the paypal price has been set at Foe Fitty?

#14     Oct 4, 2008
  5. mray

mray

Why would you even bother selling your trading system if it consistently makes you $5000/month?

If it truely realized these types of gains completely automated than you'd be a fool to sell it for $450 per person.

Do you offer a money back guarantee if I don't make $5000 in my first month?

What about just giving me the system and I'll give you half of my profits at the end of the month? You'd get like 5x more money this way.

Let me know!

#15     Mar 26, 2009
  6. I love it when people buy these systems and pay scammers

more players to give REAL traders their money

#16     Mar 26, 2009
  7. I Love quoting myself

because I am so right

#17     Mar 26, 2009
  8. oops did it again :D

#18     Mar 26, 2009
  9. when in the world will I stop quoting myself

maybe when I am wrong, that's when :p

#19     Mar 26, 2009
  10. Why would you drag up a 5 month old thread to comment as if the others were still interested in discussing it?

#20     Mar 30, 2009