For Sale, Fully Mechanical Trading System for Trade Station

Discussion in 'Trading' started by annabellab, Sep 27, 2008.

1. For those who are interested I have developed a fully automated trading system for the Trade Station Platform.

The system allows the trader to scalp, day trade, swing trade or position trade. The system is based on sound theory including volume ratio, eKam CCI, price channel and moving average trend following filters. The PC-CCI -VR 1.32 trading system is a profitable, robust, low risk, mechanical trading system, which can be applied to individual stocks or futures. This featured system utilizes concepts of technical analysis and money management techniques locking in superior results. This system has been in development for over 3 years.

To learn more about this trading system please read the following proposal at

http://www.mystocktradingsystem.com/proposal/tradingstrategy.html

If you are interested in purchasing this system, or would like more information on the system please feel free to email me at billing@mystocktradingsystem.com

Thank you for your attention.

2. How much money have you made from this system and how much do you want for it?

3. Thank you for your question. I personally have made enough money to live on the profits from this system to consistently maintain my lifestyle. I must note, that profits, or exact amounts of money are hard to quantify, as I personally use very strick money management techniques, portfolio diversification, and I personally choose not to trade on margin.

So, being I have restricted myself, to protect myself, I may have perhaps made less money, than if I was to trade a larger positions. Basically, the system profits are based upon ones tolerance to risk vs. reward, account size, and position size. The larger the position, the larger the reward, thus the larger the loss may be as well. Position sizing is a personal decision I think is better left up to the trader to decide.

I am selling the system at for $450.00.

4. -----> not really

5. Surdo

Surdo

I will give you what it is worth...$4.50!

Do you take PAYPAL?

6. Thanks for taking the time to look at the system proposal. I do take pay pal, and also can send a bill via 2checkout.com to process payment for credit cards.

This is the first time I have advertised this system for sale.

If you have any questions, or even comments on the systems validity or theory, I’m open ears, and very open to hear any and all comments.

7. How much capital have used to run this strategy ? How much have you made out of the model ? (not how much you made selling it)

8. Thank you for your question. The current portfolio I run the system on ranges from $10,000 to $50,000 in open positions at one time. There are 7 stocks and 2 futures in the sample portfolio. The current system portfolio is trading AAPL, BUCY, EWZ, MA, CME, ICE, BIDU, in 100 share lots, and 1 contract lots for the @nq, and @sp. The system generates $2000.00 to $5000.00 per month based on the past 6 months of out of sample data.

9. this smells like a backtest

#10     Sep 29, 2008