for sale by blackguard

Discussion in 'Trading' started by regal_2012, Aug 30, 2008.

1. So you've stopped groveling and have become a man in the last year? Doubtful... very doubtful.

#71     Sep 2, 2008
  2. To paraphrase another post somewhere on ET:

"Successful traders do not sell their systems at any price unless they are dying soon, their loved ones have no interest in trading/retiring young/financial freedom, their best friend steals his system and his liquidity, AND their wife leaves him for his son."

In which case, why not?

This includes snakeoil salesmen selling monthly seats in Internet chat rooms.

#72     Sep 2, 2008
  3. trendo

trendo

You also might want to sue Blue Oyster Cult for recording "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" Rock ON!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rW-YvYmUE

#73     Sep 2, 2008
  4. Cutten

Cutten

#74     Sep 5, 2008
  5. You can't make this stuff up. The truth is revealed. The lady is trying to sell a system. Hence the new journal. Reallly really sad

#75     Jul 21, 2009
  6. Hehe. Now come now. My system is worth a lot more then that and, btw, you guys would not know what to do with a system. A system to you is a Dell laptop or the IPOD.

I'm impressed that someone tried to sell you my system. If you made a few offers to this character, then you can probably get the rights to drill in Alaska for real cheap too. ;) You guys are truly the best.

#76     Jul 21, 2009
  7. Sick. Truly sick

#77     Jul 21, 2009
  8. He's down anywhere from $350,000 to $500,000 on his orginal giganto massive (400 ES contracts) short of the market at levels that the market has continued to blowout.

Frankly, I can't believe he's still posting under the same username, at this point. :( :eek: :p

#78     Jul 23, 2009