for sale by blackguard

Discussion in 'Trading' started by regal_2012, Aug 30, 2008.

1. asap

asap

#51     Sep 1, 2008
  2. while you guys were asleep I added a bunch of names to my ignore list.

reduces the clutter here.

yes, oil is definitely going down not ES.I was talking about the wrong contract yesterday.

any more questions?

do I have to hold everyones hand here?

#52     Sep 1, 2008
  3. good post, made me laugh.

you are one of the few I didnt put on ignore.

#53     Sep 1, 2008
  4. imc

imc

In the Old West there was a saying;

'The pioneers are the ones with the arrows in their backs' or words to that effect.

Listening to the manner in which you conduct yourself here on ET with your petulant and extremely arrogant behavior over the past while as you pop up every now and again we really should be thankfully you weren't around in the old days or the west would never have been won and we'd all be sitting in the dark right now.

Oh, and don't bother putting me on ignore, I've done it already - to YOU!

#54     Sep 1, 2008
  5. Regal_2012, it is my belief that you enjoy all this attention and are not for real. To make such a ridiculous post must have been on a bet or a dare to see how many reponses you could get in such a short time from so many. Well done, am sure you must be close to a record.

#55     Sep 1, 2008
  6. so what am I?

Ive done all I could to entertain/educate and most importantly enrich people who use this site.

been here for 8 years.I was one of the original members.

I have promoted this site for Baron for nothing.for free.I guess thats why we went from 100 members to 75000+.coincidence?this site is probably worth a few million now.

lastly I have never received any compensation or any favors for my efforts.

thanks guys.

#56     Sep 1, 2008
  7. Joab

Joab

ROFLMAO

When I read your first post it made me laugh but after this one I literally hurt myself with laughter.

Your not in Kansas anymore Dorthy.

This is ET and you need to grow up.

For the record I don't think you need to kill yourself but you do need some psychiatric attention or a big hug by your mommy at minimum.

#57     Sep 1, 2008
  8. the bigger the unsubstantiated statement, the smaller the cerebellum (unless you plan to furnish proof of course)

#58     Sep 1, 2008
  9. haha, i got you to post in normal font!

#59     Sep 1, 2008
  10. LMAO

#60     Sep 1, 2008