for sale by blackguard

Discussion in 'Trading' started by regal_2012, Aug 30, 2008.

1. I have a family member, who has just allegedly revealed to me that I might be able to file suit against you for threatening to file suit against atticus for allegedly threatening to ask you to maybe commit suicide.
    I am also thinking about filing suit agains billy corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins because he allegedly talks about commiting suicide if you're not happy. Same goes for Radiohead (allegedly.)

Hell, by the time I'm done winnng all these suits, I will have enough money to buy your system. No, wait, before I did that I would kill myself! Allegedly.

#21     Aug 31, 2008

2. LOL. Who let this retard into the door.

No wonder the site quality is at an all time low. Way too many Peewee Herman idiots migrating over from the yahoo boards.

#22     Aug 31, 2008
  3. Mods, close this thread, he sold me both for 5 cents. Yes, I know I got ripped off.

#23     Aug 31, 2008
  4. the attic problem aside, here is some perspective:

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/...esults&intObjectID=5108640&CID=5447010003703b

click that link you will see what looks like someting of no value for sale, asking price $200000.

look at some of the other items on that site and the asking prices.

now,

compare that to what Im offering.

a proven trading system that has worked for years.the money spent by the purchaser can be recouped in no time and the rest is pure profit from then on out.what can be made is limitless.Its up to the individual or team.

but I guess thats why most people dont get anywhere.

I bet any1 here if you walked up to someone and said pay me $100 now, I will give you $2000 next week, 99% percent of them would say no.Try it if you dont believe me.

I know people, thats why most of the world is poor, plus this country.

its just idiocy.

oh well, I tried.

#24     Aug 31, 2008
  5. For the archives. Words cannot express the awesome.

#25     Aug 31, 2008
  6. I sometimes post a joke but in a serious manner.... leaves people wondering..... until now i thought i was good at it........................... my hats off to you sir.

#26     Aug 31, 2008
  7. GTS

GTS

Well that clears up at least one thing - that you aren't the only dumbass in your family.

I hope you are aware that you can't sue an IP address.

In order to turn an IP address into a person you are going to need a court order for that person's ISP. Let us all know when your lawyer family member gets the subpoena for that.

#27     Aug 31, 2008
  8. gangof4

gangof4

lol

#28     Aug 31, 2008
  9. RL8093

RL8093

As this pertains to your statements / assertions in this thread, we are in complete agreement. :D :D :D

Hysterical! ROFL :p :p

Who ever said ET doesn't have entertainment value??

R

#29     Aug 31, 2008
  10. asap

asap

actually a zaha hadid table is a timeless design piece that transcends objective valuation criteria due to its uniqueness and intrinsic value, while your so-called "systems" are inherently worthless and cannot rightfully marketed as well, as you dont have any intellectual property rights over it. for your information, the best trading systems charge a portion of profits generated rather than an upfront lump sum. the fact that come to a message board soliciting for your system tells the whole story about it and yourself. a pathetic and ridiculous one, btw.

#30     Aug 31, 2008