For Sale - 1 Hanes sock size 10-13

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForexForex, Sep 29, 2011.

1. For Sale - 1 Hanes sock size 10-13.

I have an odd number of socks so I have decided to sell one of them. I am prepared to accept $1.50 plus $5.00 shipping and handling. The price is firm and payable in US Dollars. It is in good condition and only worn on dry days with very low humidity.

[​IMG]

2. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Does it come with some dried up baby batter on the inside of the sock?

3. That looks like just what I need (Hanes, red letters), but is it the right sock of left? My neighbor is missing his left foot and he gives me all his left socks, I need several "rights" to make pairs. You have several? Please post quantity available, thanks, bye.

4. how do i know you currently even have this sock. pls provide POS (proof of sock) by taking a picture of mr. sock and a copy of today's USA today.

-very interested buyer who isn't really but just clicked on the thread b/c the title was so ridiculous:D

5. Humpy

Humpy

Looks more like a willy warmer as worn in Alaska/Siberia

:)

6. "Now that doesn't look like a foot"

Thought the sock.

7. J Ski

J Ski

I think it is a girl's sock.

8. trendy

trendy

Dear Mr. ForexForex:

Be advised that my client, Mr. Sock Monkey, has specifically identified the afore-pictured sock as belonging to his extensive collection of footwear. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist in the attempted sale of said sock. You are hereby further ordered to immediately return said sock to my client. Failure to do so will result in the immediate filing of an action for replevin, and well as an action seeking treble damages related to the civil theft of said sock.

[​IMG]

9. Bob111

Bob111

[​IMG]

unique...like new...make an offer..no sub penny HFT shit

10. J Ski

J Ski

Do those include a skidmark?

#10     Oct 2, 2011