For Republicans, Just Doing the Math is Frightening

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 22, 2013.

1. About what . . . a 5 point target and a 5 point stop ?

#51     Jan 23, 2013
  2. What is stupid is that you are concerned about account size, I said I will start with one to bring home the point that traders are concerned with percent gain and loss.

Of course you did not understand that, and continued to trade what was clearly a losing strategy until half of your account was gone.....now you tell me.....how stupid is THAT???

#52     Jan 23, 2013
  3. Of course they watched:D :D

Do you see the threads these idiots start? They are obsessed with the cultures of all brown people.

#53     Jan 23, 2013
  4. I think if the GOP drops social issues they would appeal more to academics and younger voters who like the idea of economic freedom.

#54     Jan 23, 2013
  5. I don't understand a one dollar account size either.

#55     Jan 23, 2013
  6. Considering your post count is a lot more than ours combined that isn't saying much. And yes you are a little prick quite often and consistently so but when your posted you pic that gave me a laugh and I saw you're just a goof ball so gotta give the goofy guy a little slack.

#56     Jan 23, 2013
  7. One dollar is the minimum acct size you can have with Oanda. To make fractions of a penny on each trade is indeed nonsensical, so I would expect that to taken with a grain of salt.

#57     Jan 23, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Account size changes the way you trade because of the psychology behind larger amounts of money. Therefore, someone with a dollar account can take a lot more risk and get a lot more return (% wise).

Dollar size is relevant, and if size difference between two accounts is too substantial, then it is simply not a fair competition.

#58     Jan 23, 2013
  9. Smart money knows these bullshit politicians will not do a thing about that little debt thingy, they are all like "not on my watch". We also know that government can only inflate it's way out of it's debt problems. We also know that smart money can make a killing in a collapse, horrid inflation, whatever.. I recommend being smart money.

#59     Jan 23, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously, but then why ask in the first place?
    So are you, so what's your point?
    I don't need any slack from you bud. You gonna be posting your photo?

#60     Jan 23, 2013