For Republicans, Just Doing the Math is Frightening

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucrum is the big troll and do not want to talk about your link. Lucrum distract away from attention to what you talk about. Lucrum is think he is so smart but he really run away and distract to change the thread point.

#21     Jan 22, 2013
  2. +1,000

#22     Jan 22, 2013
  3. Romney promised lower taxes,big cuts to entitlements,strict anti immigration,anti gay marriage,anti abortion etc.How much farther to the right does a candidate need to go to win the presidency in your opinion ?

#23     Jan 22, 2013
  4. Says the one who took a 50% drawdown. :D

#24     Jan 22, 2013
  5. The inauguration was nice to see. Did you watch the speech? It was great!

#25     Jan 22, 2013
  6. Wallet

Wallet

Unlike our Democratic friends, Republican voters tend to look at a candidates voting record, and not what they promise in their speeches.

#26     Jan 22, 2013
  7. One unbelievable fact.. there are still White people in South Africa!! That indicates that there will be White people in the US of A for decades. I don't think I'm going to be one of them. Why be surrounded by people that are after everything you have and want to destroy everything that you are? I'd say that when the Europeans are gone so will be the economy. It will be a shithole like South Africa, no? South Africa has little informal work because the welfare system is good, that's where we're going, a huge gap between the ghetto monsters and the productive Europeans..

#27     Jan 22, 2013

8. 1.Why did the party nominate Romney if they didn't like his voting record ?

2.In your opinion what republicans have the voting record to win the presidency ?

#28     Jan 22, 2013
  9. Wallet

Wallet

I don't have the answer to that one at the moment, Romney however was the most liberal candidate the GOP's ever put on the ticket. Let me ask a question, why do you feel you need a politician in the White House?

#29     Jan 22, 2013
  10. How many of your 28,000+ posts are related to trading?

#30     Jan 22, 2013