For profitable traders only...how much is your strategy worth?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vincentnyc, Feb 2, 2019.

1. first this question is not for big hedge fund like renaissance. it is for your mom/pop retail trader who wants to sell their profitable strategy either because they like to share with others or want to teach or about to die and want to pass on their knowledge to someone else. i don't know what is the reason and don't care. i just want to know how much they are willing to sell it for.

trading is a business. alot of ppl sell their business everyday. either they are retiring soon or maybe their business is not that profitable. but if you are profitable, then post your asking price.

#11     Feb 2, 2019
  2. EsKiller

EsKiller

I think you're a troll.

#12     Feb 2, 2019
    djames and MoreLeverage like this.
  3. and i think your strategy ain't that profitable.

#13     Feb 2, 2019
  4. 10mm for the whole portfolio of strategies. Exclusive use sale. 20% non refundable deposit to review pre sale. Take it or leave it.

#14     Feb 2, 2019
  5. and u able to provide proof from your 1 year of brokerage statement? if yes, let me ask my lawyer to draw up the contract right now.

#15     Feb 2, 2019
  6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

It was a general response. There are too many variable to help you sell something we no nothing about including who is doing the selling.

#16     Feb 2, 2019
  7. no thanks. u r a broker. i don't trust anything from broker. as matter of fact most broker teach their lesson for free. most of the time it is not profitable and that's why it is for free.

#17     Feb 2, 2019
  8. schweiz

schweiz

That does not change the logic. Good systems are not sold or they are sold for crazy prices. And with crazy I mean high, not low.

#18     Feb 2, 2019
    billv likes this.
  9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Wow. Good luck to you.

#19     Feb 2, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  10. sure....many do. for example: claytrader, warrior trading, and your fellow et member larry williams etc. their lessons costs around a couple of thousands. i bought mine from my mentor for only a few hundreds.

#20     Feb 2, 2019