For Nodoji's Amusement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 17, 2013.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

I've seen Donna's picture on skype. She's a smokin hot hippie.

#21     Jan 25, 2013
  2. She's too young to be an authentic hippie. Nobody who wasn't 20 in the sixties qualifies. I do. Jack did the Roaring Twenties.

#22     Jan 26, 2013
  3. I got out of HS in 51 and RPI in 57. Born in the First Depression and didn't expect this one we're in now.

34 chevy with rumble seat in HS and 46 flat head V8 Ford coupe in college. Went to 12 cylinders in 80's

Deep water sailing, blue sky gliding and hi altitude skiing intrigued me. Being an explorer was also mind blowing.

Personally, I like that I learned how to have freedom fairly soon.

Interacting with money, powerful and informed has always been cool. Always the groupie facet there....

#23     Jan 27, 2013
  4. Oh, my dear beloved Jack! How you have wasted your life! All those healthy pursuits! My goal was always to sleep with more women than I was old! When I was 18 I had a lot of catching up to do. That is now getting harder as I am getting softer.

#24     Jan 27, 2013
  5. I have a crush on Nodoji. There is no doubt in my mind that she is an attractive woman.

#25     Mar 20, 2013
  6. I have fucked women older than your grandmother. Fuck the mind, and the rest of the body is yours.

#26     Mar 21, 2013
  7. Is it true that NoDoji is in Cassie's Pictorium?

#27     Mar 21, 2013
  8. My father, who was an ex navy chief in both world wars, taught me "turn them upside down and they all look alike." I subsequently lernt that that was exactly not true, but it is close.

#28     Mar 21, 2013