For Nodoji's Amusement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 17, 2013.

1. You must be from a Navy family. My attitude towards women was forever colored at a tender age by hearing my nasty crude white trailer trash uncles say:

"It's all pink inside."

"Turn them upside down and they all look alike."

"What's the difference between a sailor and a rooster? A rooster says 'cock-doodle-do!' A sailor says "any-cockle-do!'"

#11     Jan 25, 2013
  2. To put it another way, in my 68 years, I have observed that there are beautiful women, and there a smart women, but there are no beautiful smart women. NoNudgie is very VERY smart.

#12     Jan 25, 2013
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

I prefer to think I'm "pretty" "smart".

Jack's older than dirt. I don't think his vision's good enough to tell what I look like.

:p

#13     Jan 25, 2013
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

All he'd have to do is whisper "There's no bad entry in a strong trend" in my ear and it'd be all over...

#14     Jan 25, 2013
  5. :D :D

#15     Jan 25, 2013
  6. I didn't say that Donna.

He is just baiting to get a rise out of me.

Donna is cute and Liz thinks your hubby is too.

Its true I do have trifocal implants and it took 8 surgeries to get it all fixed. I do not see anything but beauty.
    anymore.

#16     Jan 25, 2013
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

Take that, Smudgens!

:p

#17     Jan 25, 2013
  8. Its good to see him back.

I would love to see him trading that chart.

#18     Jan 25, 2013
  9. That system is all I have to show for nearly 13 years playing at this, everything else having fallen apart. What I didn't show, because it gives away too much, is the tape visualization and sentiment analysis running at one second, which supports trading that system. I only take entries for which the tape is behaving propitiously.

#19     Jan 25, 2013
  10. No abuse you can heap on me my dear compares at all to my neighbors' ridicule upon seeing me this afternoon riding my new old-man tricyle. You should get one, Jack.

#20     Jan 25, 2013