for Ninja 7.0 - Zenfire or CQG?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by slapshot, Nov 7, 2011.

1. ddouglas

ddouglas

Just as a basic observation, virtually all of the complaints I've seen have been post-Dorman. I.e., since AMP quit being an Introducing Broker and became a self-clearing FCM (within the last 1-2years or so).

#41     Nov 27, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

I had my accts through the transition with no problems - I moved after the transition period.

#42     Nov 27, 2011
  3. hitnrun

hitnrun

I believe amp has become a fcm for less then 1 year
    they have always been a bottom of the barrel broker for years

#43     Nov 27, 2011

4. I can't agree more. I came to AMP with the group and start using NinjaTrader/CQG and has been trading for approx. a year. Neither I nor my trading buddies had any problems with them. In my opinion, AMP customer service is superb. My broker always replies to my emails. Now, I see there are some on forums that slam their customer service. I'm not saying that AMP is perfect and makes no mistakes. But it seems very odd consider my experience with them. So it got me thinking :) When AMP become FCM and got NinjaTrader/CQG , it establish them self very quickly. AMP as FCM is more efficient than other NinjaTrader IBs. IBs are just (a middle man) to FCMs. And last but not least, in my opinion AMP has the best product out there with NinjaTrader/CQG connection vs ZenFire( which is not even a real product -a whitelabeled Rythmic). Probably competing brokers hiding behind alias can't win in This thread CQG vs ZEN, so they attack AMP's customer service instead. Easy to blame - hard to prove otherwise. In conclusion, to all AMP competitors out there, instead of slamming AMP, why don't you come up with better product than them. Would be good for your customers.

#44     Nov 28, 2011
  5. hitnrun

hitnrun

Do you think amp is the only broker that offers zen fire or cqg feeds

you should wake up & look around . they offer nothing a value to anyone

all they offer is a bad atitiude by there misfit brokers to potential clients

#45     Nov 29, 2011
  6. jo0477

jo0477

Well, apart from some possibly hasty comments that appear to have been addressed in this thread, I have to say that my broker there has been very knowledgeable - especially in regards to NT. He addressed all my questions and I've never had a problem getting responses to my inquiries. I did have some issues with previous comments but nothing to make me question the service I've received personally.

the comments "nothing a value" and "there misfit brokers" speak for themselves... I chock the hitnrun posts up to sh*t

#46     Nov 29, 2011
  7. hitnrun

hitnrun

go screw yourself if you don't like the truth . that's my view so go shove it

they suck & so do you for opening your big mouth . you douche

#47     Nov 29, 2011
  8. jo0477

jo0477

Very mature friend... and by the way, who is your fantastic broker that beats AMP and why? For the record, I'm not saying they are hands down the best broker available, simply that I haven't personally had any issues with their CQG/NT feed or their service. Also, when I was setting up my account, they were very helpful in getting me squared away. I have stated before that I did get somewhat spammed with emails but nothing out of the ordinary when you request demo's and other info.

Please enlighten us... who is your broker and what happened with AMP that you are so disgruntled? I'm happy to share my experiences ,good and bad, to assist the OP in making an informed decision.

#48     Nov 29, 2011
  9. hitnrun

hitnrun

who is disgruntled . you cluless sap . saying that amp brokers are arrogant & rude

your the rude asshole for opening your mouth because you don't like other people's opinions

read this thread you will see one of the idiots from amp insulted one of the posters on here

not everyone is stupid enough to open a account with them like yourself

STFU & go back to papertrading your account . You amp shill

#49     Nov 29, 2011
  10. jo0477

jo0477

Lol, if YOU read those previous threads you would have also noticed that I asked for an apology from AMP and agreed the comment was unprofessional - looks like it was dealt with. But I'm sure such a well spoken person such as yourself has never said anything unprofessional in whatever it is you do...

As for being rude, not me who called the others on here who are happy with the service all "stupid". And of course, in typical ET fashion, god forbid that someone says something positive about anyone or anything as that makes you an automatic shill.

So since I'm the highest paid AMP hired gun, I guess I'll take the heaps of $$ they're sending me to argue with you and fly off to the Bahamas for the week... no need to papertrade anymore :p

Seriously, I'm done here dude - agree to disagree and call a truce? This is offering zero value to this thread...

#50     Nov 29, 2011