For Newbies want to learn Price Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rsikit, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Well then I stand corrected and apologize, I never read the terms of service. I have been on here for almost 2 years, most of my posts, probably 500 of them, are in the 1/4% tax in the ny times thread. I have never spammed ET before or meant to spam. If I did I would have done a puretick and put it everywhere :) But I figured I could put that in the classifieds.

#11     Dec 22, 2009
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Good man/Good member.

Case closed.

#12     Dec 22, 2009
  3. NP.

It was not personal, but ET gets a constant barrage of commercial sites trying to get free publicity. Most of them seem to have only a handful of posts. Obviously, you meant no harm. Most others do.

#13     Dec 22, 2009
  4. Thanks I apologize to you personally. I did take it personal at first. I dont want to ruin my rep on here for whatever its worth. I am fighting the transaction tax with others as well on here pretty hard and do not want to take away from the importance of that issue. I hate spammers as well, I had some nice fights with Alex from puretick on here and was a target to many of his nasty PM'S on here as well. Hope you have a happy holiday.

#14     Dec 22, 2009
  5. Nowadays, there are a lot of spams in the internet. Better be careful on investing.

:)

#15     Feb 1, 2010
  6. l2tradr

l2tradr

True. There was this guy even on ET, Ross Canfield or something...used to post under rcanfiel username and was spamming by trying to sell a trading system for 250K. He posts under TraderZones now, and he complains about spamming now. Go figure.

#16     Feb 1, 2010