For my Christians Friends

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nyxtrader, Mar 23, 2008.

1. mrbud

mrbud

It maybe a myth for you. Not for me!
    I know where I'm going when I die. I feel sorry for you.

That's all I'm saying on the subject.

#51     Mar 23, 2008
  2. I'll tell you what vhehn, if you have a mithras day thread I promise not to pepper it with my Christian beliefs. Could you kindly extend me the same courtesy?

Thankyou,
    infolode

#52     Mar 23, 2008
  3. someone has to speak up and call a spade a spade.

#53     Mar 23, 2008
  4. Vhehn - Yes I am familiar with what you have wrote, so make sure you have YOUR faith in what YOU believe and I will have mine in what I believe - because the fact remains, we WILL both die and we WILL see the truth, whatever it may be. :cool:

Have A Blessed Night! :)

#54     Mar 23, 2008
  5. no can do. if you bring that crap to a public forum expect to be challenged. keep it in your churches.

#55     Mar 23, 2008
  6. ya I know what you are talking about I used to own one of those planets in my previous life, and I remember jesus from back then, he was a retard, I tried very hard to make sure he takes his medications, but he left that planet without them, I guess he screwed up earth as a result

spirituality is as crappy as religion, and spiritual people are as retarded as God, f*king nonsense, go learn some mathematics, it might help religious and nonreligious spiritual morons add some logic to their thinking

#56     Mar 23, 2008
  7. When I woke-up this morning, this was still America.

Say what you wish then, it won't change the truth that Jesus is the son of God and died for our sins.

eom

#57     Mar 23, 2008
  8. There are five major religions. At least four of them are wrong. Probably, all five are, since they were created by men.

Take two steps back,and look at them all. In their purest form, they call for compassion to your fellow man. Unfortunately, I have not found that from many people I see frequent houses of Christian worship. I get along alot better with those of the Jewish persuation, maybe because Judism is as much a culture as any religion. My best Jewish friends dont' take the religious aspect that seriously.

As a reformed Catholic, which means I don't give two hoots when if the wholething disappears in the morning, I would rather a heathen offer me a drink, than some reformed womanizing drunk save my soul.

But to say 'my fellow Chistians' in my mind insinuates the rest of us are heathens.

And btw, the historical figure of Christ did not have soft brown hair and blue eyes. I would think if most Christians saw a snapshot of him, they might be taken aback at first. Let's just say he'd have trouble getting on an airplane.

Take a breath, sit back. Understand, your existance on this planet is not even the blink of an eye. Make somebody's day better. do it within what you have to work with. Nobody here is Mother Theresa. But start small, and work your way up. We're all better for it.

And btw, the reason the market is closed on Good Friday is, JP and his pals went to Mass one year, and when they came back, they didn't like the trading that was done in their absense. Otherwise, how could you close the exchange for a purely religious holiday.

Now, let everyone live. Even us heathens. We have something to offer too.

And btw, the Son of God stuff is opinion. Lots of people have died for that 'opinion' , but it's opinion. And it leaves a lot of folks out. But that's just me getting back at those idiots in the Catholic church who demonized me as a child. :D

#58     Mar 23, 2008
  9. You better watch out, after secret U.N. meetings news, they are coming for you!!!

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0308/briefinghoagland.html

You were not suppose to tell! :D

#59     Mar 23, 2008
  10. I second the motion to move this to chit-chat.

#60     Mar 23, 2008