For my Christians Friends

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nyxtrader, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Happy Easter.

#21     Mar 23, 2008
  2. ammo

ammo

john 8, 15 ye judge after the flesh, i judge no man john 8,31then said jesus to those Jews which believed in him, if ye continue in my word,then are ye my disciples indeed.

#22     Mar 23, 2008
  3. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwsWskgKe5E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwsWskgKe5E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#23     Mar 23, 2008
  4. saico

saico

Thanks for openning that thread, indeed it was needed! He covered all of our shorts forever.

Be blessed everyone!
    Saico

#24     Mar 23, 2008
  5. when we were kids in the good old days we used to hunt jesus eggs

#25     Mar 23, 2008
  6. jazzsax

jazzsax

Sorry. Take a look at business and finance in general, and realize how little of an impact on the outsides Christian's have here. I'm sure if there was more of a "God" influence, the markets, the institutions, the ethics, etc would all be different. Unfortunately the industry as a whole is driven by greed (mortgage backed securities anyone?)

#26     Mar 23, 2008
  7. I agree, it just seems there are no values being taught to our children anymore.
    I went to church this morning, as I do every Sunday and took a moment to reflect on my life. I am a happy guy but I really believe Christ has blessed me and my soon to be wife.

Looking at the rest of the congregation, everyone seems so happy inside Church and just reminds me how life is suppose to be simple and yet we become greedy over things that are incidental after we die. I am just as guilty as the next person, where I focus on making money rather than trying to become a better Christian.

#27     Mar 23, 2008
  8. nice thread

Frohe Ostern, feliz pascoa, happy easter ...:)

#28     Mar 23, 2008
  9. Very Happy Easter to all. Sunrise service was beautiful.

#29     Mar 23, 2008
  10. Buona Pasqua!

Just had my carciofi fritti and capretto o agnellino al forno.

Kids have found the Jesus Eggs.:)

#30     Mar 23, 2008