For Hoofhearted, a debate on unemployment and budgets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D These pussies hiding behind alternate alias's are some major losers.

#31     Nov 6, 2012
  2. Which explains why IQ47 and the other libturds do so again and again...

#32     Nov 6, 2012
  3. luke . . . for the last 3 years you been reminding me who you were going to vote for. Have you voted yet ?

#33     Nov 6, 2012
  4. Maybe they can delete some of his "treads" too. He's spamming P&R and has 10 on the front page alone.

#34     Nov 6, 2012

5. It was the same for me too. I eventually came back and they let me start posting.

I think they have you on probation of sorts when you first sign up, so they can see you're not a spammer. Then after a while, they release the restraining order, and you can pretty much spam away- much like you have been :)

#35     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can remember that but you can't remember that I've asked you repeatedly not to respond to me, you brain dead moron?

I voted almost 2 weeks ago.

#36     Nov 6, 2012
  7. He's not really spamming anymore than pspr does every day, and he's said he's only doing it for election day.

Narcs.

#37     Nov 6, 2012
  8. Why don't you just "ignore" him. The same way you and your baboon squad ignore the truth.

You guys remind me of the black widows biker gang in those 'any which way you can' Clint Eastwood movies.

#38     Nov 6, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

When you have the balls to come out from behind your latest alias, let me know. Until then, you're an irrelevant foul smelling vagina.

#39     Nov 6, 2012
  10. Even after.

#40     Nov 6, 2012