For Hoofhearted, a debate on unemployment and budgets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 6, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

#21     Nov 6, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well now, that sounds like you, RCG....as far as I know, he's the only one to call it the basement. You wouldn't have caught on to THAT so fast.

#22     Nov 6, 2012
  3. Doesn't matter when you registered. All that matters is that the information you posted is genuine . Thank you for participating.:).

#23     Nov 6, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The rest of my statement is TRUE, and you just proved it with your link. No where did I say Obama said anything. I said "we were told that if we passed it". Christina Romer is the one whose report validated that statement.

#24     Nov 6, 2012
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Thank you, I was genuinely surprised how right-wing the politics section is, doing my bit to correct some of the misinformation here. Wilmott is much more centrist and discussions are far more civil.

#25     Nov 6, 2012

6. Yes I heard RCG and others calling it the basement last night in this thread, which I was part of.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252820

Man you must think I'm an idiot.

I admit I found your's and you're buddies' accusations a bit humorous to begin with, but it really seems to be the only thing you can even fixate on.

Your paranoia is stifling.

#26     Nov 6, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

YOU are not centrist. You are very left. So expect the right to counter you unless you show yourself to be balanced.

#27     Nov 6, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is why I didn't want to debate the economical numbers from the start - I knew you'd be worthless at it. You and Ricter can take turns with the Matador cape dodging all the issues.

#28     Nov 6, 2012
  9. I'll check out their site when I get a chance. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm always looking for stimulating conversation that doesn't involve preposterous claims of fake identity. wow. No wonder its the same group of guys always posting in here.

#29     Nov 6, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just make sure you register that paypal account, Ron.

#30     Nov 6, 2012