For Hoofhearted, a debate on unemployment and budgets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 6, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

The stimulus

[​IMG]

My own account, active on more quantitative boards though.

#11     Nov 6, 2012
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Actually I posted before but none of my posts showed up so I gave up (moderation queue?), I tried again today and it seems to be working.

#12     Nov 6, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Your chart proves that the market was already turned around by the time simulus funds went out the door. There wasnt even a single dime that went out the doorprior to 2010.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How very convenient for you!

#14     Nov 6, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Let's not forget that this stimulus was supposed to prevent unemployment from ever getting above 8%. Boy was THAT a bad call.

#15     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Seriously, is this "Whack a Mole" or what?

#16     Nov 6, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know. It's pretty desperate, though. I've asked Magna and Tgregg to start checking some IPs on this forum. Hopefully, they'll get some matches and ban some of these clowns.

#17     Nov 6, 2012
  8. I get the feeling that sponsors have a protection racket.

#18     Nov 6, 2012
  9. Don't take it personal, ex, they make that accusation to anyone who is new to the forum, and that disagrees with their views.

I ,like you, came in Aug to get some stocks advice but one of my threads got kicked over to here. I actually enjoyed the discussions, so I stuck around.

They'll likely call you Mr Bill, AK47, Ricter, brass?, the list goes on.

They likely all have alias accounts and so they assume everyone else does too. It's the best reason I can come up with.

Welcome to the basement ;)

#19     Nov 6, 2012

10. Like I stated from the beginning in the last thread, I never had any desire to debate the chart, or numbers.

I simply called you out for saying they were fake, and then not providing any evidence that they were BS.

I commend you for finally putting something up, even if it's the same graph AK put up, and putting your own spin on it.

But I never saw this chart the way you think others do.

It looks to me like Obama took office in JAN 09, and every thing to the right of that date, indicates the graph bars correlate with the Obama's administration timeline.

Everything to the left of Jan 09, obviously belonged to the Bush admins.

It looks pretty simple to me. Obama inherited a huge mess from the Bush admins, and then albeit slowly, eventually things got turned around.

p.s. I never saw where the creators of the chart said anything about the arrow being accidental. Did you make that part up, or do you have any proof to substantiate such a claim?

#20     Nov 6, 2012