For everyone here at Elite Trader.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by David Smith, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But nobody can catch Chasinfla; he is going to blow by Don ...

#41     Sep 1, 2002
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Chasinfla is slowing down. Well under a hundred posts this week!
    :D

#42     Sep 1, 2002
  3. Go to the "About Tax" thread; one of my wordier (is that a word) replies ...

#43     Sep 1, 2002
  4. corvus

corvus

huh?

#44     Sep 1, 2002
  5. Pabst was implying that I am a man of few words; so I sent him to a longer post ...

#45     Sep 1, 2002
  6. ´

#46     Sep 1, 2002

7. Knuckleheads!

:D

#47     Sep 1, 2002
  8. ...

#48     Sep 1, 2002
  9. trader99

trader99

Well, we don't know who this Dave Smith is. Whether he's a good or bad trader or runs a hedge fund or not,etc. But I gather that he's just mad because someone said something against religion and the bible in particular.

Well, ET is just a forum. People can ask stupid questions if they want. Or act like gurus if they want. And it's just for fun.

I think most people here DO have a LIFE! And some are actually pretty decent at trading if not pretty good. And some are actually from institutional world and probably think what he calls his hedge fund as nothing that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things(billions,etc.) Then again, some are absolute beginners and can't even bang out a dollar in the market.

But we are here for some good fun and it's probably more addictive than we want to admit and some post more than they should. Hard habit to kick. :)

good trading to all!

trader99

#49     Sep 1, 2002
  10. That will work; maybe I can catch Chasinfla after all ...

#50     Sep 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.