For everyone here at Elite Trader.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by David Smith, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look at the time stamps on his two posts. They are both the same. He must have cut and pasted this crap from his word processing program because his first post was too long. He obviously spent a considerable amount of time on this. Pretty sad, especially considering he had a busy night on the town with his ugly wife. I am sure she is very proud of him.

#21     Aug 31, 2002

2. Why so much anger as indicated in your first paragraph? Why not be a grown up and ignore it?

I just hope this loser is legit, and someone reading his crap actually knows him, but I am not counting on it.

#22     Aug 31, 2002
  3. Sharp

Sharp

No this is not really true. He could have written the whole post here but not been able to post his whole message. (I think there is a limit) He may have just removed some and then made a second post for the rest.

One way or the other strange.

#23     Aug 31, 2002
  4. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, i'm sure his ugly wife has a cute nickname like porkchop or tubbs. maybe the "social gathering" is for BBW's and the men who love BBW's!!!!! hedge fund??? yeah right!!!!

#24     Aug 31, 2002
  5. LOL :D

Exactly. Really professional, huh? He doesn't run a hedge fund. But if by some small miracle he actually does, "David Smith" couldn't be any more of a generic name.

#25     Aug 31, 2002

6. Including insecurity.

:eek:

#26     Aug 31, 2002
  7. For one passing himself to be so erudite, I must conclude the opposite, merely based on the poor quality of grammar. I doubt this person will post here again; but if so, I won't be reading the first word.

What a waste of space, and I hope...and will suggest that Baron closes this thread. It offers nothing.

There has been so much acrimony in ET the last two weeks that one must ask if there is a relationship between this occurrence and an increase in traders saying they have had a tough month.

Certainly this thread-originator cannot discern the appropriate forum to place his rant, else it would not have been placed in the Trading forum.

Maybe we can ask Baron to create a "Holier than Thou" forum where members such as the originator of this thread can stand on the soapbox and deliver useless diatribe.

:)

#27     Sep 1, 2002
  8. Well, Mr. Smith you sure pissed off a lot of people ...

#28     Sep 1, 2002
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Often the truth hurts.

P.S. I don't mean you metooxx. You're one of the few left that I can stand!

#29     Sep 1, 2002
  10. I haven't pissed off anybody in at least six months; except for the guy sticking my lunchbox up my ass ..

#30     Sep 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.