For discussion: Do liberals injure blacks?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Jews use of the "race card" is pervasive and just as ridiculous as the constant harping by blacks..........

#61     Jul 18, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

What part of "I Don't Listen", do you not understand?

:)

This is an area I simply will not touch ...

#62     Jul 18, 2006
  3. ...and whites use the race card is equally pervasive in their own way, displayed by the way certain ET members are constantly referring in a negative light to those of color other than white.

You would think that in some way from all the he whining and bitching about what other races do, that whites had been the persecuted ones...

#63     Jul 18, 2006
  4. Aapex

Aapex

1. The white man has plundered Africa since the begining.
    Again, slavery still exist in Africa because of Radical Islam.
    Didn't you learn anything in history class?
    The Arabs were partley responsible for the plundering of Africa as a direct result of the Islamic Jihad led by Mr Muhammad during the African invasion.

2. America has advanced in technology but has declined in every other area of life. Socially, America is considered the "Great Satin" over seas. The U.S. is a hated country because of its foreign policy and relations.

3. It is easy for you to speak so smug about a situation you know nothing about. You have no idea what it is like to oppressed or discriminated against in society because of your skin color.

4. America, unitl the 1960 was segregated. America has still not overcome this dilema of racism. Until you can acknowledge the truth about your country - "you are still living in the dark ages".

#64     Jul 18, 2006
  5. Aapex

Aapex

1. The white man has plundered Africa since the begining.
    Again, slavery still exist in Africa because of Radical Islam.
    Didn't you learn anything in history class?
    The Arabs were partley responsible for the plundering of Africa as a direct result of the Islamic Jihad led by Mr Muhammad during the African invasion.

2. America has advanced in technology but has declined in every other area of life. Socially, America is considered the "Great Satin" over seas. The U.S. is a hated country because of its foreign policy and relations.

3. It is easy for you to speak so smug about a situation you know nothing about. You have no idea what it is like to oppressed or discriminated against in society because of your skin color.

4. America, unitl the 1960 was segregated. America has still not overcome this dilema of racism. Until you can acknowledge the truth about your country - "you are still living in the dark ages".

#65     Jul 18, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Does she look unhappy or repressed? White American's LOVE Aunt Jemima.

[​IMG]

#66     Jul 18, 2006
  7. Aapex

Aapex

Yup. You really need to bone up on your history.
    Whites have NEVER supported Urban schools.
    Inner city kids are always the beneficiaries of budget cuts and teachers that don't give a $$%&!

Meanwhile, suburban kids have computers and every other benefit of a quality education.

There are just as many poor whites in your city but you decline to mention them. Remember, Eminem and 8 mile?

#67     Jul 18, 2006
  8. Aapex

Aapex

You apparently don't even know what honesty is.
    Admit your ancestors were slave owners and that YOU are racist against African Americans!

#68     Jul 18, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

And what color are most "urban" teachers?

#69     Jul 18, 2006
  10. I am not really too sure about this one. I just switched church homes lately because the music has become too secular for my tastes. The last straw for me was that the church had just allowed the kids to form a rap choir. And to accommodate the kids wishes, they dropped some of the dress standards too much for my tastes. The standard choir wear seemed to be oversized sports jerseys. I spoke to another ex-church member who told me that on his last day of attendance they allowed the kids to dance around a bit. The church, is a changin'! :)

#70     Jul 18, 2006