For discussion: Do liberals injure blacks?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jul 12, 2006.

1. I agree, and it was given that way because I was making a point to a racist/bigot.

The same way I said the boy who was black was also athletic.

I am glad you spotted it, you notice that spect8or didn't....

#131     Jul 28, 2006
  2. Do you agree, though, that my 'racist bigoted thinking' in no way requires denigrating anybody?

Your racist bigoted thinking denigrates those who you are bigoted against, and denigrate those who are the targets of your racism.

This quite interesting. I have for quite a while thought liberals' views would corner them into stating this.

In this view, 99.9% of all females qualify as 'bigots'. A sentiment fascinating as the utter disregard for biological reality is breathtaking.

Show me a scientific study that verifies your claim.

Now you demonstrate yourself to be a racist, bigot, and sexist...

It's entirely relevant. You profess to love blacks as much as you do whites, so it's natural to imagine that if any white could manage to make a black friend or two it would be you. If you have failed, what hope for anyone else? Might that not suggest that the view of reality I have submitted is rather accurate? That as much as we might wail about 'racism' and 'bigotry', it's entirely natural to prefer people who are racially closer?

It is irrelevant to the points I make.

That you want to distract away from the defense of your racist, bigoted, and sexist point of view to an ad hominem argument is typical.

My friends are not relevant at all to your support for racist, bigoted, and sexist thinking.

#132     Jul 28, 2006
  3. Of course I spotted it. It's just that I'm not some crusader against 'racist stereotypes'.

It is a true statement that blacks have lower IQs than whites, so I see little to rail against.

#133     Jul 28, 2006
  4. How you can claim that after everything we just discussed betrays your fanatical devotion to your views, not to reason.

There is no reason for a black to feel 'denigrated' by choosing to associate with Europeans any more than I feel 'denigrated' by blacks choosing to asscociate with other blacks, or any more reason to feel denigrated than I would at the rejection of a beautiful woman who, for whatever unstated reason, rejects my advances with a simple 'no thanks'.

Lol, it's you would claim females are such bigots. Women routinely reject guys for competely and thoroughly 'surface' reasons. According to you, that's 'bigotry'.

It's entirely relevant to the point I am making (that people prefer their own).

I'll take your silence as admission that you have no such friends then, shall I?

What is typical is your avoidance of answering reasonable questions because doing so would speak against your position (and to then accuse the other party of 'non sequitirs' and other such nonsense). All too typical. Too bad. Until now, this was one of your most civil discussions.

#134     Jul 28, 2006
  5. You should stick to your field of expertise (proving by your posts that you're of sub-par intelligence, the result of being the product of a poor quality gene pool).

Population genetics obviously isn't it.

#135     Jul 28, 2006
  6. I think both of you are whacked! I also doubt that either of you have much experience with blacks. Blacks have lower IQ's than whites? Which Blacks? Which Whites? What was George Washington Carver? I know some blacks who would absolutely out wit the shit outta you if you automatically assumed they were of less intelligence than yourself. Oh they would play the role just like you wanted them to and when the deal was over you would be sitting there scratching you head trying to figure out how the hell you got screwed so bad.

Blacks better athletes? Well I'm sure glad we have a black neighborhood in our school district to get some tailbacks i'll say that. But I also bet alot of Black schools wish they had some good white neighborhoods in theirs so they would have a decent offensive line and quarterback! Do you put more athletic value on short distance speed and leg strength or long distance endurance and upper body strength?

#136     Jul 28, 2006
  7. I may or may not be the other that you mention when you say 'both of you', clay. In any case, it won't do you any good pointing out to this member the fallacies involved in assuming a direct, 100% correlation between genotype and phenotype. He just won't be able to get it, and in fact he has no desire to think about it. His beliefs comfort him as he attempts to make his way in a world which he can't understand.

His beliefs are intellectually immature; however, I would rather deal only with people like this, who are relatively harmless, as opposed to those whose hatred is based on a constructed philosophy of hate.

#137     Jul 28, 2006

8. C'mon, spec- that's not fair.
    He doesn't have any white friends either.

#138     Jul 28, 2006
  9. So Zzzzzz, do you have friends from all political persuasions?

This is not an irrelevant question or an ad hominem in class as it is based on a statement you have posted.

#139     Jul 29, 2006

10. The group of average of African American IQs is about 85 (possibly a lower, maybe 82), while the group average of American whites is 100.

No psychometrician disputes this fact. The only question is to what role genetics play in the disparity.

I am convinced by the evidence I have seen that genes account for at least 50% of the difference, and possibly up to 80%.

However, since you're content to dismiss such intellectual inquiry as 'whacked out', I see no reason to continue this discussion.

Blacks (of West African descent, such as were American slaves) are certainly superior in sports that require strength, power and speed. West Africans hold something like 95% of the 500 fastest times in the 100m sprint. There is plenty more evidence I could submit, too, but again, this, I guess, is all 'whacked out' to you, so good day.

#140     Jul 29, 2006