For anyone naieve enough to believe Obama outgamed Assad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 18, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Watch this video, Assad starts off talking about the pros and cons of chemical weapons, then he refuses to confirm or deny that he has any chemical weapons, then when asked if he will comply with Obama's 1 month dead line he goes off on another tangent, then the kicker at the very end when kucinich asks Assad whether he will turn over his chemical weapons to the U.S. to be destroyed Assad starts talking about the environmental impact of destroying chemical weapons.

Kucinich actually led an A+ interview, hammering Assad over all the relevant questions, and Assad simply refused to answer, and wandered off into his own response.

Its funny that people are stupid enough to believe that Assad is going to hand over all his chemical weapons because obama kind of, somewhat, sort of, said so, Assad and Putin are laughing all the way to the bank, they totally owned obama.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dz0lI4Uf2ZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"For anyone naive enough to believe Obama out gamed Assad"

That takes a special kind of stupid...all by itself.

3. Eight

Eight

The ME is a zoo, plain and simple. I heard that first from Iranians and Iraquis when I asked them why Saddam was such a bullshit artist. They told me that the whole area is about pride. Pride is the opposite of truth btw, so we never get much truth out of any of those leaders in the ME.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This interview makes it very clear that Assad has no intentions of following the chemical weapon agreements.

It is becoming obvious that military action will be required to force Assad to comply.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Maybe obama can find Assad's car and draw a red line across it. :D

6. America should just BUTT OUT!

Let them gas, murder, commit genocide the shit out of themselves... which they're gonna do anyway... even after Amerika has bankrupted ourself and withdrawn with our tail between our legs...

Most of their atrocities are committed in the name of RELIGION for christsakes... how stupid is THAT??

7. Max E.

Max E.

+1