for all you seeking to learn to trade Come Here

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Teacher, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Your tips are essentially useless. If you trade off these, then it is easy to see that you are more likely penniless.

You are little more than the nutcase who showed up a few months ago, telling us how we could learn from a great trader (him). Of course he also espoused out of body experiences and he had spiritual warnigns for us, and started threatening people.

Anyway, that is the company you are keeping, with your attitude. Get lost.

#21     Dec 26, 2007
  2. EliteEd

EliteEd

Evidently I'm one of those not quite so smart average people. I was drawn to the title of this post, but I'm having trouble understanding the gist of the message. Can someone please tell me if I've gotten it all?

To be a successful daytrader all I need is:

1. 4-5 years of persistence.

2. Minimum of 7.5K account.

3. Belive I can do it.

4. Trade anything as long as it's liquid.

Is that it? Is that all I need to be successful?

#22     Dec 26, 2007
  3. deaddog

deaddog

You also need complete anonymity and the credibility that 10 posts on ET gives you.

With a little imagination you too can become a legend in your own mind.

#23     Dec 26, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

#24     Dec 26, 2007
  5. Are there so many loosers in trading that when a guy says he is successful he is called a liar on elitetrader. Thats why successful trader dont mentor newbies because newbies think everyone is out to get them. Give him an opportunity to show how he is successful ?

#25     Dec 26, 2007
  6. My only response in relation to Teacher's post is that it's on the psychology forum for a reason - to rile us all up!

#26     Dec 27, 2007
  7. You must not come to ET that often, "teacher" was an alias of the same guy who posts all the time, spewing BS over and over and over again. Look, he posted he was a newb in his first post and then later he claims in the top 1% of traders.

He is a loser, thats why people jump down his throat. He is easy to spot too.

#27     Dec 27, 2007
  8. Anek, ignore this moron (doginponyshow).

He knows not what he does.

If he can\'t grasp the concept of why you wouldn\'t want someone else making money from posting YOUR trade calls...well, any type of reasoning you use to explain why would be wasted....

Some people are just dumb like that and there is no hope.

He registered to be a troll, just check out his other posts and you\'ll see his lot in life.

#28     Dec 27, 2007
  9. metalsTr

metalsTr

if I were you I would try to learn,

OK maybe I wouldn't, because I would be too dumb to realize that its better to try to learn :p

#29     Dec 27, 2007
  10. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Always an asshole in the crowd. This one happens to stand up and be first in line. "Hey EVERYONE, doginponyshow is here and must say loud and clear, I'm an Asshole!" (and I'm gay)

#30     Dec 27, 2007