For all the moral equivalence-hampered moonbats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Cookoo, cookoo....

It is well documented. Of course, you probably believe it to nothing more than propaganda by the Zionist/Bush/Cheney/Carlyle Group cabal, along with 9/11 and the Holocaust....

#91     Oct 16, 2007
  2. DrEvil

DrEvil

If it's well documented then you will have no trouble providing an account of this from a reliable non-biased source??? Where is the link Brainiac?

#92     Oct 16, 2007
  3. As if you will accept any link I point you to!

Sorry, dummy, I'm not going to play your little moonbat game. How does one rationalize with a nutjob like you?

If you won't accept the wealth of unbiased, credible information that is out there on the atrocities committed under Saddam, it would come as no surprise.

So if you want to surprise all of us - and perhaps yourself - by doing some research, and I mean REAL research, by all means get yourself some cerebral exercise.

But your fingers will do the walking, not mine.

#93     Oct 16, 2007
  4. DrEvil

DrEvil

Yet again Hapaboy, you show that you are not to debate in terms of FACTS or EVIDENCE. You claim a wealth of information yet you are unable to provide any. The only way anyone around here will be surprised is if you stop raving about jews and moonbats and actually back up your claims/lies.

#94     Oct 16, 2007
  5. The crimes of Saddam Hussein and his regime are extremely well documented. It is as if you have asked me to provide links to you evidencing that the earth is indeed round.

I do rave about the idiocy of you moonbats, but you have made a mistake (surprise, surprise) saying I "rave" about Jews.

So get your facts straight. And on a plethora of issues.

#95     Oct 16, 2007
  6. DrEvil

DrEvil

Go back and read the previous posts ... if you believe that you are posting rationally or come accross as anything but a fool then you are alone in your beliefs. Go lick some windows brainiac.

#96     Oct 16, 2007

7. When the US army "liberated" Faluja, destroyed water and power, set up snipers to kill, dropped 'WMD' on it, and prevented aid and supplies from getting in. And drove the population out of town as a mass punishment.

Do you consider that to be terrorism? Where are the Faluji liberation pictures, surely there are some - kid playing happily, and so on?
    Surely the #1 military in the world can produce some liberation pictures?
    I;m waiting.

Surely this is well documented. Where is the freedom of the cub reporter running back to his phone, breathless with the latest story? There is none. A record number of reporters have been killed by the US army.

It is truly a national mental illness when people believe that this is "liberation". St

#97     Oct 16, 2007
  8. The invasion of Iraq was intended to create a battleground between the West and Radical Muslims in their[/] territory, rather than ours. The strategy is valid except for the radicalizing effect invading a Muslim country is having on otherwise neutral Muslims.

Hans

#98     Oct 16, 2007
  9. Nothing can be done now but leave. The war is lost and has been for years. It was lost when Al Sadr was just a loud mouth punk with a few followers. A bullet should have been put in his head 3-4 years ago. The war was lost when a few losers were throwing rocks and convoys. Every single one of them should have been shot dead in the street. Now we have thousands blowing up everything that moves.
    Playing nice up front has cost us in the end. Will we ever learn? I'd bet heavy against it. The pussification of America is just about complete.

#99     Oct 16, 2007
  10. My feelings exactly. We should have handled the radical clerics the same way the Egyptians and Saudis do. Call them in, tell them to shut up and if they don't obey, throw their butts in prison. If a mosque is used for attacks or to store munitions, blow it up. Instead, we got an occupation managed by State Department idiots and the most lawyered-war in history. Trigger pullers have to get the ammo they use approved by some friggin lawyer in the Pentagon.

#100     Oct 16, 2007