For all of the Israel haters...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, Jun 14, 2006.

1. waelo12000 is a disgrace to all arab people. palestians are nothing but animals and will self destruct. they're beggers and terrorists. as i recall you live in canada. YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS. i bet the fbi is monitoring all your conversations and net tran smissions. i bet people on this board have tunred you in.how can you fight for a people that elected hamas and chose self annihlation? THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE COMMITED SUICIDE ELECTING HAMAS

#11     Jun 14, 2006
  2. Vast majority of Jews???

Khahahahaaa...Did they count them? I want a head count!!

You are not answering the question slick, did your state recognize me and borders the UN designated since 1947??

Khahahahaha

Please say yes!!

#12     Jun 14, 2006
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...You made me go through another set of underwear you naughty naughty boy!

You, my friend, is a stark example of a buffoon!!

Shut the fuck up bitch!

#13     Jun 14, 2006
  4. What do you think Israel's acceptance of the partition of Palestine into a jewish state and an arab state meant? Of course the term Palestinians describing your national identity had not been created until the 1970s but the fact that jews accepted the existence of an independent arab state alongside Israel can hardly be debated. Who are you trying to kid wael?

#14     Jun 14, 2006
  5. Did you read what you pasted??

"was accepted by a vast majority of Jews, including the Jewish Agency"

where is Israel in that??

My national identity was not created until the 1970s?

My national identity was created before you Khazarah decided to convert into Judaism for commerce reasons!

On the other hand, the Jewish national identity had to chose between Argentina, Uganda, Angola, Palestine and other places.

#15     Jun 14, 2006
  6. "was accepted by a vast majority of Jews, including the Jewish Agency" where is Israel in that??
    It's a well known, universally recognized and indisputable fact that the partition of Palestine was accepted by a vast majority of jews in Palestine and elsewhere and was rejected by a vast majority of arabs in Palestine and elsewhere.

My national identity was not created until the 1970s?
    Your national identity was not called "Palestinians" prior to the 1970s, whether it existed or not is irrelevant and I could not care less, the point is that the existence of an arab state alongside Israel with whatever name and national identity you wanted was accepted by jews and Israelis.

#16     Jun 14, 2006
    #17     Jun 15, 2006
  8. That is news to me
    I know, you're poorly educated and it shows. Read on and weep.

especially when your Haganah and Stern gangs where committing massacres and terrorizing people in towns and villages beyond that partion border.
    the majority of the Jews and Jewish groups accepted the proposal, in particular the Jewish Agency, which was the Jewish state-in-formation. A minority of extreme nationalist Jewish groups like Menachem Begin's Irgun Tsvai Leumi and Yitzhak Shamir's Lehi, (known as the Stern Gang) which had been fighting the British, rejected it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan
    What part of "a vast majority of jews " do you not understand?

Before the British and the French colonization and the breakup of that region, there were no states but there was regions like Al Sham, Al jazeerah and Palestine region.
    It was after the 1967 War that the word "Palestinian" began to be used to differentiate the Arab of the Palestinian region from the other Arabs of the region, eg the Egyptians, the Syrians, etc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_Palestine#Palestinian

Zuhayr Muhsin, the leader of the Syrian-funded as-Sa'iqa Palestinian faction and its representative on the PLO Executive Committee, told a Dutch newspaper in 1977 that "There is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. It is for political reasons only that we carefully emphasize our Palestinian identity." Such opinions also existed in Jordan, where government policy was to de-emphasize the difference between Palestinians and Jordanians for domestic reasons.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian

#18     Jun 15, 2006
  9. I don't think of ethnic origin as a reason to "hate" per se.

I notice however that certain ethnic groups have similarities.

For instance, Jews and Italians seem to share the same penchant for melodramatic scream and yelling. They also (at least my family members) seem willing to discuss any subject for hours at a time, until the "horse has been beaten to death" several times.

As one might imagine I have friends and family who are Jews and Italians and frankly I consider some of these folks to be royal pains in the ass.

Very similar to some of you folks

Steve

#19     Jun 15, 2006

10. Im not racist, I have a black dog and a color TV.

#20     Jun 15, 2006