For all of the Israel haters...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, Jun 14, 2006.

1. You claim that Palestine wants peace, yet all they have to do is recgonize Israel as a state. Not only that , they would also get their foreing aid back.

Can somebody give a logiacl answer as to why they won't recognize Israel?

P.S. Sorry for getting political.

2. Zechariah 12:3

"It will happen in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples. All who burden themselves with it will be severely wounded, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered together against it."

http://heaven-speaks.com/jerusalempart1.html

3. Because their non-existent deity is better than Israel's non-existent deity.

4. Hmmm, just what I thought, no response from other side. You ask yourself why Israel is so mean and vile, yet you fail to recognize that Palestine says they will never treat Israel as a state. This is a fundamental, yet you still scratch your head.

Wael?

5. gunslinger...Do you recognize my right to have my state on my land that you occupy since 1967?

You were shooting anyone who dared to raise the Palestinian flag until we snatched this right soaked with our blood.

Your Prime Ministers kept refusing the acknowledgment the fact that there is such a nation called Palestine until Rabin, the one you killed, had the courage to utter the word Palestinian and Palestine.

When you recognize my right as a people to have the right to build their sovereign state over all of the West Bank and Gaza strip, including East Jerusalem, you will earn the right to your audacity!

6. Hi wael, no exchange of pleasantries?

Anyway dont use the borders as red herrings. True or false, pre-1967 was Israel recognized, if you answer this honestly then you are aware that Palestines borders can be from sea to sea and they will still not recognize Israel.

7. I have a better one for you. True or False, pre 1967 war, were you not the ones who claimed that there was no Palestinian nation and that the most fertile land in the fertile crescent was empty and waiting for you to arrive and claim it?

Look in the mirror Bitch!

Oh hi slinger, any shoes to shine for you?

8. Wael i'd think going to the homeland wouldve don you good, but obv. as hostile as ever.

Bottom line to this thread is that Israel recognizes the arab states when in turn they do not recognize Israel. Until that happens don't expect there to be a lasting peace.

Now, go getting your fucking shinebox.

9. Khahahahaaaa

I thought that this thread started by the Palestinians not recognizing Israel, why in god's name is it switching gear toward the Arab states?

Anyway, I do not know if your Zionist websites have updated you but all of the Arab states accepted your existence with the exception of some of them not normalizing relations with you. I think it has to do with the fact that you have a tendency to practice your aim on Palestinian children.

And if I were you and ddd, I would be seeking peace by recognizing my rights to a statehood for two reasons;

1- Time is running out and
    2- it is the ethical thing to do

Now go pick your nose somewhere else slinger POWPOW.

p.s. I don't know why I cannot dislike you slinger.

10. The answer is False:

"On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181), a plan to resolve the Arab-Jewish conflict by partitioning the territory into separate Jewish and Arab states, with the Greater Jerusalem area (encompassing Bethlehem) coming under international control. The resolution was accepted by a vast majority of Jews, including the Jewish Agency, but was rejected by the Arab population in Palestine as well as surrounding Arab states."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War

Wael, was November 29, 1947 prior to the 1967 war, true or false?

#10     Jun 14, 2006