Footprint - INDEX TRADING.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by algonxt, Jul 29, 2009.

1. All data displayed on the screen is in the past, and since the bid/ask footprint is a record of all participants no "criminal" can affect the display of what actually traded.

So apparently now there is a trio of village idiots

Sorry OP I was wrong. But look at it this way, at least now you have a few new candidates for your "ignore" list.

Good luck

#11     Aug 10, 2009
  2. Do t laugh. The Bigfoot system software is exceeelent

#12     Aug 10, 2009
  3. i personally enjoy the beautiful Chinese wrapped foot print... small but contains a lot of information..lol

#13     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Here's the link to LinnSoft, LS

Here's the link to Market Delta, MD

Market Delta also has plenty of videos on using the product, so you can see how it works in real-time, and maybe figure-out if it is what you are looking for.

Also, there are some old threads around here someplace of traders who used, it. But I haven't heard about anyone using it in a while.

Good luck

#14     Aug 10, 2009
  5. market delta works, but it is not going to take you from being unprofitable to profitable... do not waste your money on this crap!!!!
    oh yeah and the same goes for overpriced option vue!

#15     Aug 10, 2009
  6. I agree with you limitupmike. Market Delta does work AND it is not going to make you profitable, if you are not already so.

Also, I have no idea of how the OP exactly wants to customize the software/data feed so that he is getting the options information.

So I think it's best for him to spend his own time with it, and figure it out for himself.

No skin off my ***, as they say. :D

P.S. This thing has "investment product" written all over it ... but like I said, the OP is going to have to see if it works for himself (or not).

#16     Aug 10, 2009