Football?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crystalballs, Jul 1, 2006.

1. crystalballs

crystalballs Guest

How come the U.S. are shit at football?

2. Because in real football they use their hands and feet both, and when they fall down on the grass they don't cry like little bitches...

What you call "football" is for little men who couldn't make it playing a man's sport.

Girls soccer, women's soccer? Of course, soccer is made for ladies.

Girls football, women's football?

No way...

3. Pabst

Pabst

Hell, even the NBA is more physical than soccer.

A rule should be passed. Player's can use their hands but the crazy, sophomoric fans fighting in the stands can only kick.....

4. andread

andread

see? that's why you should play it. When I think of it I regret I don't live in the States. A nice sport played by ladies: the best thing ever.

But no, better a sport for real men.
    I don't want to think what you big machos do in the shower...

5. LMAO! Great posts ZZZ!

(Well, that's something I sure don't say very often!
    ...and I didn't even bother counter-balancing it with an insult this time. Staying in Tel Aviv with so many incredibly hot women all around must have softened me up or something).:D

6. So I watched some soccer and what did I see?

After a win what did the soccer boyz do?

THEY TOOK THEIR SHIRTS OFF AND BEGAN HUGGING AND GRINDING EACH OTHER WITH THEIR SKINNY SWEATY EURO BODIES!!!

Men hugging and kissing each other with their shirts off, oh yeah.....what a manly sport.

7. andread

andread

Yes, it's called celebration. Basketball players, if I'm not wrong, pat each other's ass. I assume american football players can't celebrate because they have a robocop like armor: they can barely move.

Soccer players, on the other side, hugh each other, then go home and find someone like her:

[​IMG]

(Alena Seredova, Czech top model, Buffon's girlfriend)

8. "real" footbal players??

how egocentric and JINGOISTIC of you

Let's Get Physical!

[​IMG]

:p

9. ZZzz the problem you are experiencing only happens to few people...

You feel intimidated by the soccer players, because unlike football or basketball, some are actually good looking. and you probably start feeling a little gay and intimidated when you see them take their shirts off.........whew whew....

why else would you bring it up ? who else gives a shit anyway? only a sexually inconclusive person imo....

some people get off looking at muscular football stars.....I wonder who those people are .....

:D

papaya given, papaya taken.....

#10     Jul 2, 2006