Football: The greatest n.9... ouppss sorry I mean soccer :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The RainMaker, Feb 15, 2011.

1. For my 90 posts :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4CvUMu_hJ9M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. I know what I will write is the first time I had an impression that something was wrong. And knows about it thanks too All of you again. I must say that I start to wonder if I wasn't right all along. Let me say : how was it possible that France beats Brazil for the world cup in 1998. I know that some of the French players were among the best of their generation : Zidane, Henri... I know that. However against them was the greatest soccer player of the world. BUT and strangly enough and I quote :

What did the French feed him ? Does it has any implication on the fact that his health when baddly since this time ? Are all his problems linked to a chemical/bio substance used against him ? I must say that the impact must have been greater on such a perfectly trained body. Furthermore the same president of France at this time was Nuking is own citizens in the Pacific Islands... so I will not rules anything from such people.

I hope that science and the Brazilian people will be able to shed the light on what happened to him... Because I serioulsy doubt this victory...

3. Ola ! No Brazilian on this forum ?

I am so happy to be in chit chat :D So I will pump this thread :D

4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

ROTFL... It doesn't matter if Ronaldo was sick or not against France in 98 as the ball was never reaching him anyway.

It is a great player but there is a reason why Brazil hates to play France, especially in important games...