Fools thinking Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to destroy Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Dec 14, 2007.

1. I thouhgt you were referring to yourself, did not see that it was a joke, b/c it would be really stupid if it was,and...nevermind.

#51     Dec 14, 2007
  2. Srry, i dont know what a fifth columnar is.

You did say your wife or et, so why would I not think that you chose et? And i could be mistaken about a jewish wife, but thought that is what you said.

But it's all good, and be happy that you are getting Jewish tax dollars to help your loony brothers.

#52     Dec 14, 2007
  3. Was it a small thing? Is that why she did not marry you?
    :D :D :D

#53     Dec 14, 2007
  4. Again...you are so angry you are not making sense!! don't you know that swinging aimlessly makes you look more stupid?

#54     Dec 14, 2007
  5. Ewwwwwwwww...dddooo is being naughty!!

Actually...She looked far and wide for a good Jewish boy but ended up with an Arab one. Hint hint...Nodge nodge.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh dddooo; you need more practice my "little" friend.

:D :D :D

#55     Dec 14, 2007
  6. Srry, it is very difficult for me to unravel your logic from time to time

#56     Dec 14, 2007

7. So what happened to her, she spoke to an unrelated man and you had to kill?

Amirite?

#57     Dec 14, 2007
  8. In all fairness he did a pretty lousy job, I don't know why you should pay him. He started kinda OK, reassuring me that Israel would not be wiped off the map, it would be eliminated from pages of time instead. I almost breathed a sigh of relief gratified that the demise of Israel would be so benign and painless.

But unfortunately at the end he showed his true colors and started counting Joooz in movements and organizations he did not like. It was pretty predictable though. Anyway, don't pay him too much, he is hardly worth more than the minimum wage.

Oh, btw, you've been claiming for years that your buddy Ahmadinejad did not threaten Israel. What do you think about the fact that Farsi speaking Iranian opposition accused him of exactly that? Wanna be a real man and apologize? It's OK, even with a small thing you can still be a real man.

#58     Dec 14, 2007
  9. No! The issue was much bigger than a Jewish girl is used to!!!

Stop it slinger...You are making it too easy for me buddy!!

#59     Dec 14, 2007
  10. Let me guess, she named the family dog mohammed and was subsequently stoned to death

#60     Dec 14, 2007