Fools thinking Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to destroy Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Amen to that bro. The former is good, the latter term is a bad thing.

#41     Dec 14, 2007
  2. Yep, I agree. 350 million arabs, 1.5 billion muslims whining that they are oppressed by 5 mln evil Joooz occupying 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) or the Middle Eastern land. How about that?

#42     Dec 14, 2007
  3. Hi LT70!!

Let me introduce you to dddooo. He is a dear friend of mine who is a strong opponent of hateful generalized and nazi like propaganda against other religions and ethnic groups. He does not like people who wrap themselves in American flags while promoting the interest israel. He does not represent a group that promoted the war against Iraq and about to promote another war against Iran.

And finally, he is a very, very strong opponent of character assassination of people who oppose him. Some times I pose and wonder how can a man be that beautiful!!

In other word...He is a true American.

By the way LT70...cheque is in the mail!! :D

#43     Dec 14, 2007
  4. Egypt gets more??? Israel is roughly the size of Texas??

You made two wrong statement in such a small paragraph. I suggest you start looking for other sources aside from your zionist websites.

#44     Dec 14, 2007
  5. I dont have a problem of some of my tax money going to Israel. You think Dell, bloomberg, spielberg etc... have a problem with theirs?

I will venture to say that the ratio of tax dollars given muslim countries vs. tax dollars collected by muslims is exponentially highers than that for Jews and Israel. So put your happy face on that they are getting anything.

#45     Dec 14, 2007
  6. The Congressional Research Service, in a 10/03/03 report, entitled "Israel: U.S. Foreign Assistance" states the following:

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

U.S. aid to Israel has some unique aspects, such as loans with repayment waived, or a pledge to provide Israel with economic assistance equal to the amount Israel owes the United States for previous loans. Israel also receives special benefits that may not be available to other countries, such as the use of U.S. military assistance for research and development in the United States, the use of U.S. military assistance for military purchases in Israel, or receiving all its assistance in the first 30 days of the fiscal year rather than in 3 or 4 installments as other countries do.

In addition to the foreign assistance, the United States has provided Israel with $625 million to develop and deploy the Arrow antimissile missile (an ongoing project), $1.3 billion to develop the Lavi aircraft (cancelled), $200 million to develop the Merkava tank (operative), $130 million to develop the high energy laser anti-missile system (ongoing), and other military projects. In FY2000 the United States provided Israel an additional $1.2 billion to fund the Wye agreement, and in FY2002 the United States provided an additional $200 million in anti-terror assistance. For FY2003, the Administration requested $600 million in economic, $2.1 billion in military, and $60 million in migration resettlement assistance. For FY2004, the Administration requested $480 million in economic, $2.16 billion in military, and $50 million in migration resettlement assistance."

10/03/03 Congressional Research Service
    The Country Studies/Area Handbook on Israel, published in 1988 by the United States Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress, contains the following:

"For strategic security and diplomatic support, Israel has depended almost totally upon the United States. Since the establishment of the state in 1948, the United States has expressed its commitment to Israel's security and well-being and has devoted a considerable share of its world-wide economic and security assistance to Israel. Large-scale American military and economic assistance began during the October 1973 War, with a massive American airlift of vital military matériel to Israel at the height of the war. From 1948 through 1985, the United States provided Israel with US$10 billion in economic assistance and US$21 billion in military assistance, 60 percent of which was in the form of grants. From 1986 through 1988, total United States economic and military assistance to Israel averaged more than US$3 billion a year, making Israel the largest recipient of United States aid. Of the annual total, about US$1.8 billion was in Foreign Military Sales credits, and about US$1.2 billion was in economic assistance."
    1988 Country Studies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CIA - World Factbook, as of 09/27/06, estimates the amount of economic aid received by Israel and explains the methodology used to arrive at its estimate:
    "Economic aid - recipient: $662 Million from US (2003 est.)"
    "This entry [economic aid estimate], which is subject to major problems of definition and statistical coverage, refers to the net inflow of Official Development Finance (ODF) to recipient countries. The figure includes assistance from the World Bank, the IMF, and other international organizations and from individual nation donors. Formal commitments of aid are included in the data. Omitted from the data are grants by private organizations. Aid comes in various forms including outright grants and loans. The entry thus is the difference between new inflows and repayments. These figures are calculated on an exchange rate basis, i.e., not in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms."

09/27/06 CIA - The World Factbook

#46     Dec 14, 2007
  7. Seriously gunslinger, why are you so fucked up?!

#47     Dec 14, 2007
  8. Yeah but that is because you are a zino boy who swears allegiance to his true state...Israel.

#48     Dec 14, 2007
  9. Uhh...no. It is just that I would feel hypocritical giving my tax money to most islamic countries, kinda like supporting the enemy.

And when did you become christian? I remember you married a jewish girl, and it was kinda a big thing for ya that she would marry a muslim.

And than you made a long post as to how your wife was giving you an ultimatum," ET or her", obv which you chose. How's that working out for ya?

#49     Dec 14, 2007
    #50     Dec 14, 2007