Fools thinking Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to destroy Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Dec 14, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

a couple of points - Egypt is not pushing us into wars. When was the last time you heard something about a comment some other country made about egypt in our media 100s of times?

are perle and wolfowitz egyptian?

second, israel does not pay taxes to the US, so what they get in taxes is IN ADDITION to what they get back from their own government

i think your comments about the relative size of texas vs israel pretty much sum up your knowledge in general - you didnt even know that texas is 30 times israel's size

#31     Dec 14, 2007
  2. No but Ahmed Chalabi is an arab so I guess the arabs are pushing us into wars, don't they. I may also remind you that Rice and Powell are african-americans so Africa is also pushing us into wars. Do you want me to find catholic supporters of the war in Iraq so that I could blame it on you and the Vatican?

When you take a movement, find a couple of jews in that movement and blame the entire movement on Israel and the Joooz, you are an anti-semit.

#32     Dec 14, 2007
  3. LT701

LT701

and there we have it

criticize israel = anti-semite

#33     Dec 14, 2007
  4. Nah, you did not criticize Israel, you blamed the war in Iraq on Israel and the Jooz because a couple of pro-war hawks in the administration were indeed jewish. This my friend is classic anti-semitism.

Of course on your planet Iran does not threaten Israel regardless of how many sources say it does. But Israel is to blame for the invasion of Iraq regardless of the fact that you don't have a shred of evidence to support this claim and there are multiple reports that Israeli officials cautioned this administration against the invasion. This is also anti-semitic, anti-semitism tends to make people blind and stupid.

#34     Dec 14, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

more than a couple pro-war hawks - WAY disporportinate to the population. Harvard's JFK school of government dean put out a study of AIPAC's negative influence in foreign policy

Add former AIPAC member Wolf Blitzer, PNAC head Bill Kritsol as pro-war propagandists

'This my friend is classic anti-semitism.'

more like classic conflict of interest

'my friend?' who are you, John McCain?

#35     Dec 14, 2007
  6. anti zionism is not the same thing as anti semitism.

#36     Dec 14, 2007
  7. I agree. Anti-zionism is the denial of Israel's right to exist as a jewish state. Frankly nothing to be proud of either.

Counting jews in various movements and organizations (but "forgetting" to count them among opposing "good" movements and organizations, in this case anti-war movement or among Nobel Prize winners) is classic antisemitism. All anti-semites are anti-zionists, most but not all anti-zionists are anti-semites.

#37     Dec 14, 2007
  8. are jewish anti zionists anti semites?

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/mission.cfm

#38     Dec 14, 2007
  9. It's never happen- several $trillion of US and Israel military hardware (all paid by US taxpayer, in any case), is always in the area.

Typical tactics of a bully is to pretend they are helpless, and that the weak victim has all the power over him for some reason.

#39     Dec 14, 2007
  10. I said in my previous post that all anti-semites are anti-zionists but not all anti-zionists are anti-semites (most are though). Dude, are you functionally illiterate?

#40     Dec 14, 2007