Fools thinking Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to destroy Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Dec 14, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

so what was the intent of bringing up an interpretation of Iran president's comments about israel?

what possible meaning could it have to Americans, other than the sabre rattling that's been going on?

your lame attempts at dodging your true intentions noted

#21     Dec 14, 2007
  2. Have I commented before on you calling me Borat? Sticks and stones so to speak.....

[​IMG]

#22     Dec 14, 2007
  3. I don't remember you asking these questions when Wael and co (which you are clearly part of) kept screaming that Ahmadinejad was just a poor misunderstood harmless soul, I don't remember you questioning their true intentions when they were engaged in a campaign of lies, distortions and word parsing to defend Ahmadinejad and blame Israel.

As far as my intent is concerned - I wanted to post the truth, I wanted to demonstrate that Ahmadinejad said exactly what he is accused of saying, I wanted to show that people denying these facts are either idiots or liars or most likely both.

#23     Dec 14, 2007
  4. LT701

LT701

I'm part of Wael and co?

I dont even know what that is

#24     Dec 14, 2007
  5. this propaganda has been discredited multiple times. all he was calling for is regime change... we do it all the time. get over it doodoo, you are way too sensitive. my god.... does peace scare you guys that much?

#25     Dec 14, 2007
  6. As I said, take your translation to the Iranian opposition, Al-Jazeera and official iranian news agencies. They all think he was threatening to wipe Israel off the map. While you're on it take it to the EU which adopted the same interpretation. I am sure you know better than them though.

#26     Dec 14, 2007
  7. An anti zionist christian who follows the Lutheran faith...Why do you ask???

:D

#27     Dec 14, 2007
  8. It's the "blame Israel first, Arabs/muslims/Ahmadinejad can do no wrong and only want to get along with mean bad Israel" crowd. You seem to fit right in.

#28     Dec 14, 2007
  9. LT701

LT701

'israel is roughly the size of texas, '

are you on f--king DOPE???? Texas is THIRTY TIMES the area of Israel!!!!!!

261,797 sq miles vs 8522 according to wikipedia

'virtually every state in the usa gets more than that in tax revenue per year, regardless of size... '

did it ever occur to you, that states are US TAXPAYERS?

#29     Dec 14, 2007
  10. He was wrong on the size of Israel, you were wrong on "streets paved in pure gold". Israel is the size of New Jersey and I don't see all that many golden pavements in Trenton or Jersey City.

More importantly Israel gets 2-3 billion a year (as part of the peace treaty with Egypt, Israel had to give up the entire Sinai but you choose to "forget" that), it's pocket change which Israel spends on american goods and services (mostly military of course). Egypt gets about the same amount, so does Pakistan, yet you're obsessed with the only democracy in the middle east getting a little help from us. What does it say about you?

#30     Dec 14, 2007