Fooking Canada produces more jobs than USA last month!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Me two. They protected Castro's economic and military power so he could run Cuba as he pleased.

I even go as far as believing that had they continued their campaign against the US only nuclear weapons would have stopped them. At some few points in the cold war the USSR was stronger.

Hopefully the US did develop a more efficient and more powerful army

#31     Jul 11, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

the retort of people who cannot not sustain an argument is you don't understand.

another trick of your crowd is to tell others to look it up instead of providing links.

#32     Jul 11, 2011
  3. Newsflash: Every country has bias into how they perceive and document their own history.

#33     Jul 11, 2011
  4. Nobama is a re-thug-lican. If not, then reagan and bush senior are libertards!! its alamring when a supposed democrat whos black is more re-thug-lian than a re-thug-lican president!

case closed.:cool:

#34     Jul 11, 2011
  5. I am not here nor interested to educate you. Only you can do that yourself.

Instead of questioning people’s opinions you should engage in a conversation.

So...going back to the main topic; How is it possible that you don’t know about WWII events?? Were you not aware that the SOVIETS had beaten the German army before D day???

Watch closely the history channel and military channel and draw your own conclusions.

I assume your opinion might change if you are open minded. If you are pro USA no matter what then ignore everything I write please..
    :)

#35     Jul 11, 2011
  6. True.

But facts prevail.

#36     Jul 11, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

get off your high horse . it is another trick to say I am not here to educate you.if you make a statement be prepared to provide a link.

are u afraid your links would expose your radical politics?.

#37     Jul 11, 2011
  8. Point # 1: I am not in politics nor I have a saying on what goes around. I also doubt my politics to be so radical as you say.

Point # 2: Beware of doing everything online; you demand to be provided for links, you do that yourself. Is not my problem is your historical views are incomplete due to few sources of information...most of them on the www.

#38     Jul 11, 2011

9. LOL

yet another victim of Western propaganda machine

and, of course, the Japs would have never surrendered had it not been for A-bombs

:)

#39     Jul 11, 2011
  10. A-bombs saved American lives. Invasion of Japan would have been bloody.

#40     Jul 11, 2011